Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curryman is scary and I saw him in my house

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
"Curryman are so scary they have sunken eye holes and poopy skin and smell like pee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

this emoji is so weird, i mean why would a woman open her mouth if not for cock, she should remain quiet

this emoji is so weird, i mean why would a women open her mouth if not for cock, she should remain quiet
":foidSoy::foidSoy: I am woman and I hate brown men I like white man because they like rainbow teehee now let's talk about baby's and sex and magic teeheheheh"

:foidSoy:my sign is pisces, what is yours

:foidSoy: didd your heaarr lasst zayn malik
song ommygaaadd

:foidSoy: brown men like to explode themselves

:foidSoy: currymen don't stop requesting me bobs and vegane I'm feeling sexually harassed, I'm calling the cops on this crepy stalker - twitter

:foidSoy: currymen smel so funy their ascent is funy to i like to laugha at curymen those perv weirdos bathed in shit lol

OH MY GAWD! Is that?! Is that a new Chad romance movie?! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:foidSoy: I watched the latest garbage that came out Netflix

Whats that? Something like siren head?

:foidSoy: I'm crying, I was called a whore on the interneett! please, please come here to comfort me my army of simps!

:foidSoy: I told I'd do a selfie, I sent it yesterday, a guy pointed out that i covered my face while only exposing my ass, he's objectifying me! I'm in tears rn