Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Curryland weather is so hot & humid and streets so filthy that I'm feeling like a zombie corpse & breathing heavily after my 5 km (3 mile) walk.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
The """people""" are beastly and grotesque, the drivers are chaotic, merciless and inhumane towards pedestrians, the streets are filthy and disgusting, and the weather is oppressively humid and draining. Only the street dogs here are noble and loving. The rest are all condemned. Feeling totally exhausted and depleted. Ready to pass out. :fuk::fuk: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Sorry about that. I don't like heat and humid weather too

India is hell on earth

I think most curries would prefer European prison to being free in India.

I think most curries would prefer European prison to being free in India.
Considering that 800 million curries depend on free government rations to fill their stomach, this is a fair assessment. Nordic prisons are a better place to live than 95% of india

inhumane towards pedestrians
You forgot to mention that pedestrian infrastructure in India is non existent, broken footpaths, horrible intersections, drivers that dont stop for anyone etc. Even the jewnited states for all its faults is a million times more walkable than shitndia.

Every time I step outside my house I start to hate people more

Why are you walking 5 km

quote-i-hate-indians-they-are-a-beastly-people-with-a-beastly-religion-winston-churchill-63-97-45.jpg

ovER. Pollution is worse in large cities in 3rd world countries too, feels like perpetual suffocation.

Walk in the gym in the AC why the fuck are u doing cardio outside mongoloid retard curry nigger bitch monkey

Walk in the gym in the AC why the fuck are u doing cardio outside mongoloid retard curry nigger bitch monkey
There is no fresh air.

Living death and total hell. This place exists to destroy the human spirit.
I wish there were more self-conscious curries like you in the West. The curry students here live in squalor and cheat and manipulate. The sight of them makes me want to deskin my own brown skin a bit at a time.

Ah man, make sure to rest and stay hydrated.

I wish there were more self-conscious curries like you in the West. The curry students here live in squalor and cheat and manipulate. The sight of them makes me want to deskin my own brown skin a bit at a time.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The """people""" are beastly and grotesque, the drivers are chaotic, merciless and inhumane towards pedestrians, the streets are filthy and disgusting, and the weather is oppressively humid and draining. Only the street dogs here are noble and loving. The rest are all condemned. Feeling totally exhausted and depleted. Ready to pass out. :fuk::fuk: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Don't walk theory

Curryland is genuinely cartoonish in how much of a hellscape it is. Heck, some hells/underworlds I’ve seen in cartoons look like better places to exist in than the subcon :forcedsmile:
He knew just how wretched, grotesque, and disgusting we are.
Though he may have fought for Jews against the greatest man to ever live, we can give Churchill credit for at least one good deed

Heck, some hells/underworlds I’ve seen in cartoons look like better places to exist in than the subcon :forcedsmile:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Curryland is genuinely cartoonish in how much of a hellscape it is. Heck, some hells/underworlds I’ve seen in cartoons look like better places to exist in than the subcon :forcedsmile:

Though he may have fought for Jews against the greatest man to ever live, we can give Churchill credit for at least one good deed
View attachment 1191823
Need more curry holocausts.

View attachment 1191823

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Need more curry holocausts.

Creating famines only made those pests breed more. He should've just throughly wiped them out.

4 million is a drop in the bucket for India, it's the world's most populous country at 1,441,719,852 now.

same here in northern california. Can’t imagine how bad it is in curryland

Still better place to live than Poland

Great descriptive writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back