Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curryland weather is shit! Extremely FUCKING hot. Million times worse than should be.

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Like God damn it is literally boiling when you go outside. Feels like being steamed alive! Horrible
weather! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I hate hot weather so much.

At least India is the only country that has 6 seasons

I hate hot weather so much.
don't go to curryland if you do. The heat is worse than most places. Even in USA when it is hot, it isn't as humid nor smells as bad. So weather is tolerable. While here it smells like utter shit plus humid. Worst of everything! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

no wonder currys look like they got roasted.

no wonder currys look like they got roasted.
the land is cursed. Literally roasts the people alive. No wonder everyone tries to escape.

It's hotter than it's ever been in the USA.

sadly this is more than believable. The air is cursed. Especially in the older areas of the city even more. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: sadly my relatives live in the grimiest part too :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
"B-but endeaa suparpawar bai 2020 u shud stay n improve our bharat mata"

India is Humid Subtropical in the North, right?

Wtf are you doing in curryland

"B-but endeaa suparpawar bai 2020 u shud stay n improve our bharat mata"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
no sane person would stay in curryland if given option to escape

Wtf are you doing in curryland
going for bakra Eid. Eid Al adha. imo shouldn't have gone but decided to go for curiosity's sake.
insel air theory confirmed :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

YOU WILL CHOKE:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
CHOKE ON THE AIR YOU TRYING TO BREATHE :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:p
India is Humid Subtropical in the North, right?
robably

Yeah it's very hot in Delhi :fuk::fuk:

What's curryland like anyways, other than the weather? Do you mog people of similar age?
He's 30 something wizard maybe he's the same if he was the same height and face zoomer he would get mogged i think:waitwhat:

Height wise means height related but I didn't mean it like that, I meant related to everything he has. His entire SMV is what I meant, face, hair, body and height included. Not just height.
i c :waitwhat: @Transcended Trucel answer pls

What's curryland like anyways, other than the weather? Do you mog people of similar age?
I face mog most but not height mog as much sadly even here. still more height mog far far more here than USA.

Height wise means height related but I didn't mean it like that, I meant related to everything he has. His entire SMV is what I meant, face, hair, body and height included. Not just height.

i c :waitwhat: @Transcended Trucel answer pls
hard to say maybe. I would say my statswould average out as average for curryland as a whole SMV wise.

Use Air conditioner.

Hot and humid weather sucks ass, and makes my ass sweat like a waterfall.