Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Curryland is a shit-stain on this Planet

SmhChan

SmhChan

Commander
★★★
Shitty fucking country filled with shit fucks. Always fighting over crumbs, starting shit over petty things, get overly sentimental over criticism from foreign countries, living in their own delusion with militarymaxxing while 99% of the country rots in gutters, can never look at the big picture, celebrity worshipping, civil-officer worshipping(yes, that's a thing. tells you how retarded the country is). And if it wasn't already bad, these gen-z fucks steadily adopting all the worst aspects of western culture, a.k.a Wokeness.

Average iq is 81 in India kek. Earth was made for the mayo and the chink race

I can't believe there are 1.5 billion curries and it's 2 billion if you include other curries like Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. There are so many of them and they contribute absolutely nothing to humanity. What the fuck is the point of curryland?

Through epigenetics, it is possible for darker-races to evolve unique IQ genes without changing appearance.

Do you live in curryland?

i agree, living in curryland ave been always known to be the lowest of the lowest. you're literally living with a bunch of street shitters. just a civilizations of uncivilized monkeys and apes.
can't imagine staying in a place like that tbh, better stay at the sandland

civil-officer Caste System heirachy worshipping(yes, that's a thing. tells you how retarded the country is).
fixed it for ya . No lower caste gets civil service jobs except the quota job but otherwise it is all the hgiher caste types getting the good jobs. People like the Patel's and co thats why India is shitty because no real competition like in the West

100% agreed, I wish an asteroid would obliterate curryland

I can't believe there are 1.5 billion curries and it's 2 billion if you include other curries like Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. There are so many of them and they contribute absolutely nothing to humanity. What the fuck is the point of curryland?
None. Curries have no reason to exist, they shouldn’t exist

Indeed, we do. We deserve to live. Only chads and stacies deserve to die. The ugly mongrels shall inherit the earth!
No, this is dysgenic and anti-beauty. This would not cure inceldom

No, this is dysgenic and anti-beauty. This would not cure inceldom

I'll oblige.

Re: Post a rare fact about the person above
Pump_Kin
Png

#191508080Saturday, June 18, 2016 11:58 PM CDT
The user is likely a Western harlot.
Re: i have a very important question in need of an answer
Pump_Kin
Png

#191508588Sunday, June 19, 2016 12:09 AM CDT
Neither "Positive" nor "Negative" truly exists within concrete reality. An individual will only behave in the manner you seek if the benefits offered are sufficient for their purposes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back