Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
What makes currycels so unattractive? Like what is their most ugly feature? Why doesn't any women want them? Also what do you guys think about curry woman?​

Our height, penis size, facial features, stereotypes about us. There's really no good things to say.

LMAO why does everyone bully currycels. Leave them alone

Lol I haven’t seen so much hate either. I actually asked my female friend about this and she basically told me that curries are the worst neither she or her friends would date one.

Total Imbecile said:
LMAO why does everyone bully currycels. Leave them alone

cause its fun to know you arent in the bottom of the food chain like its life fuel in a sense

Sadist said:
cause its fun to know you arent in the bottom of the food chain like its life fuel in a sense

This

weird skin, 4 inch penis average, terrible accents, short on average, also being represented as a joke in the media

It's the bug eyes.
20090106_aziz_190x190.jpg

tehgymcel420 said:
It's the bug eyes.
20090106_aziz_190x190.jpg

lol every fucking curry has that dam expression I swear. every 7/11 employer always looks like this, that expression also gives like rape vibes lol 

I think I'm starting to see why they are hated

Shit coloured skin and (for arabs) hooked noses.

High bodyfat %, ugly skin color, weak/fragile bone structure, gynecomastia, bad smell.