Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Currycels, what is your religion?

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date

See title

• Hindu

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Muslim

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Sikh

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Christan

• Jew (LOL)

• Buddhist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jain

• Zoroastrian

• Other

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ProudIncelistani

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
-
see Title.

*EDIT: Submitted too early creating a poll hold on

*EDIT ok now it's good

Last edited:
I'm interested as to the religious demographics of the currycel peoples.

Curry women are hot. I remember a curry DeutheWelle presented being very gl

Parents are hindu I stopped at middle school because I just said fuck it, I can’t even speak my parents language. So can’t communicate with half my relatives they all make fun of me because of it.

Parents are hindu I stopped at middle school because I just said fuck it, I can’t even speak my parents language. So can’t communicate with half my relatives they all make fun of me because of it.
A Currycel weeb, that's a rare one! By the way, are you Punjabi, Bihari, Tamil or what? What language did you need to learn?

Want a language tutor?? I remember enough of It to get you into India properly...

Want a language tutor?? I remember enough of It to get you into India properly...
Lool my parents forced me into tutors in elementary school during night and they beat the shit out of me also the other kids bullies me because I could not speak the language

Muslim background but pretty much agnostic.

Lool my parents forced me into tutors in elementary school during night and they beat the shit out of me also the other kids bullies me because I could not speak the language

Oh Shit, that sucks man. I feel for you. I remember more of Hindi now than in elementary school though (It's my native language), but I was still bullied by the white Chads for being a short brown kid. If you want, I can TRY (IDK how effective I'll be) somewhat to teach you Hindi... (And also Angika somewhat but then again it's not even used much in Bihar/Jharkhand)

I'm a Biharicel

Christian. Which is why I can't do that whole arranged marriage bullshit. I'm an atheist now.

Christian. Which is why I can't do that whole arranged marriage bullshit. I'm an atheist now.

I'm pretty sure that Arranged Marriages started when India got invaded by the Mughals (no offense muslimcels) in order to prevent their daughters from going to the Muslims. It's not even actual Indian tradition, just emergency measures. Correct me if i'm wrong...

Wait, are you even Indian? @theultimate314

Then vote as Hindu

Don't know why but can't vote for some reason
Capture

Oh Shit, that sucks man. I feel for you. I remember more of Hindi now than in elementary school though (It's my native language), but I was still bullied by the white Chads for being a short brown kid. If you want, I can TRY (IDK how effective I'll be) somewhat to teach you Hindi... (And also Angika somewhat but then again it's not even used much in Bihar/Jharkhand)
Yeah was bullied a lot in elementary school was the only brown kid and same with middle school there was another one but he became popular and even he bullied me. I pretty much gave up on curry culture reminds me of my relatives which I fucking hate.

Yeah was bullied a lot in elementary school was the only brown kid and same with middle school there was another one but he became popular and even he bullied me. I pretty much gave up on curry culture reminds me of my relatives which I fucking hate.
Truly Painful. I don't know what much to say.

It's over for Hinducels.

Hindu women are the biggest whores. I know loads of muslims and sikhs that pass around hindu girls like the sluts they are.

It's over for Hinducels.

Hindu women are the biggest whores. I know loads of muslims and sikhs that pass around hindu girls like the sluts they are.

Fuck.

Are you Indian btw? Just wondering...

It's over for Hinducels.

Hindus are also far uglier on average. Their vegetarian diet ruins them.

It's over, innit?

On a side note, I'm actually kinda proud to be Bihari, the Buddha and Guru Gobind Singh was there so I mean yeah :D

Come at me r/bakchodi