Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycels, what are your thoughts on pakis?

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
Some pakicels consider themselves currycels, but I am not of this opinion. Any curry or pakicel who puts pakis and curries in the same category is coping. There are very obvious phenotypical and cultural differences between the two.

Anyway, to start this on a good note, I like currycels because of the many cultural similarities we have and that many are nice people in general. As for pakis, many in the west thugmaxx and that is something I dislike, so my general opinion of them is negative. Many of them are also ultra-NT and well adjusted, while I can relate to curries more because most of them are lonely and subhuman like me.

If they're not curries, what are they supposed to be?

But curries = South Asians, which includes Pakis. Maybe groups like Pashtuns can say they're not curry, but majority of Pakis are literally the same as North Indians.

They are physically somewhat better than us curries, but overall culturally, they are rather similar to us.

But curries = South Asians, which includes Pakis.
But Afghans are also South Asian. Are they curries? I mean they eat curries. Defining curries should be Indo-Aryans (which includes chink groups like Assamese and Nepalese), Dravidians (includes Brahui) and all the rest of Tribals

@Chudpreet thots?
but majority of Pakis are literally the same as North Indians.
*North West Indians

Last edited:
Curries in denial
But curries = South Asians, which includes Pakis. Maybe groups like Pashtuns can say they're not curry, but majority of Pakis are literally the same as North Indians.
Only around 5 percent of ethnicities are shared between the two countries. Pashtuns, balochs, and the various ethnicities of kashmir and the northern areas make up around a quarter of the population, I don't know why they should be ignored. On what basis are they literally the same as northern indians? They are different on a genealogical level.

But Afghans are also South Asian. Are they curries? I mean they eat also curries. Definfing curries should be Indo-Aryans (which includes chink groups like Assamese and Nepalese), Dravidians (includes Brahui) and all the rest of Tribals
Not all indo-aryans are curries, such as dardic speaking groups.
Bro so are you claiming Pakistani Punjabis and Indian Punjabis aren't the same?
It depends. For example even though there is a large group of people in KPK and kashmir that speak what is technically a dialect of punjabi but they don't consider their language to be punjabi or their ethnicity to be punjabi. Even among punjabis there is a lot of variation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmga2olc7uw

The second guy is from KPK and the last guy is from Kashmir.

Not all indo-aryans are curries, such as dardic speaking groups.
Wdym they aren't curries? Genetically? Original Indo-Aryans weren't also curries then ig
It depends. For example even though there is a large group of people in KPK and kashmir that speak what is technically a dialect of punjabi but they don't consider their language to be punjabi or their ethnicity to be punjabi. Most of them I would consider the same.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmga2olc7uw

The second guy is from KPK and the last guy is from Kashmir.

Isn't it still a Indo-Aryan language? Aren't they all genetically similar?

But Afghans are also South Asian. Are they curries? I mean they eat curries. Defining curries should be Indo-Aryans (which includes chink groups like Assamese and Nepalese), Dravidians (includes Brahui) and all the rest of Tribals

@Chudpreet thots?

*North West Indians
Afghans are not South Asians, since they're mostly Pashtuns, Tajiks, etc, while most Pakis are Punjabis.

Pakis "cope" by saying thery are different from Indians, when literally everyone in the world, including neighboring countries, think they are basically Indian.

And even the neighboring country of Afghanistan, for example, is a shithole, even if they are racially superior to Indians. And to Iran, Pakistan is a joke.

Pakistan is a joke country, basically. For all of India's many faults, at least there are some Indians who want to be a part of modern society, who actually study and learn stuff. Pakis cope with "we're aryan, we're muslim" bullshit when no white consideres them to be white, and the Arab Muslims laugh at them.

Geographically they're a part of it yes, but racially they're different.
Then they are South Asians by definition. So to differentiate between them Curry =/= South Asians

Afghans are not South Asians, since they're mostly Pashtuns, Tajiks, etc, while most Pakis are Punjabis.
Around half of pakis are punjabi, but I don't get why those guys define all of us. Those of us that aren't don't have to be defined by them.
Wdym they aren't curries? Genetically? Original Indo-Aryans weren't also curries then ig

Isn't it still a Indo-Aryan language? Aren't they all genetically similar?
They aren't curries because of the way they look. Most dardic speakers do not look curry. Do the second and last guy look curry at all to you? (they aren't dardic, but they look the same and live in the same place).

It depends how they look. A lot of pakis out there that are currycels, they look like indians but there are some that are light skinned and I wouldnt call them currycels tbh.

Around half of pakis are punjabi, but I don't get why those guys define all of us. Those of us that aren't don't have to be defined by them.
What's your ethnic group?

They're a part of Central Asia.
I would consider Afghanistan to be more similar to Pakistan than any central asian country. Central asian countries are mostly turkic speaking and have more of a soviet past.

75% of Pakis are Poojabis and Sindhis, Indo-Aryans
They aren't curries because of the way they look. Most dardic speakers do not look curry. Do the second and last guy look curry at all to you? (they aren't dardic, but they look the same and live in the same place).
Show genetics

What's your ethnic group?
I don't want to disclose it because it isn't very common.
Afghans don't think so. Sorry You're coping
This is because of the animosity between the countries. Pakistanis hate afghans even more than they hate indians. Of course they don't want to be associated at all with each other. The fact is that 40 percent of afghanistan and 20 percent of pakistan is pashtun, which makes them more similar to each other than afghanistan can be to any central asian country, especially if you add in the cultural changes that took place in them from the soviet union. I don't like afghans at all and dont want to be associated with them, but it is just a fact.

This is because of the animosity between the countries. Pakistanis hate afghans even more than they hate indians. Of course they don't want to be associated at all with each other. The fact is that 40 percent of afghanistan and 20 percent of pakistan is pashtun, which makes them more similar to each other than afghanistan can be to any central asian country, especially if you add in the cultural changes that took place in them from the soviet union. I don't like afghans at all and dont want to be associated with them, but it is just a fact.
From what little I know of history I don't think Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa weren't supposed to be with Pakistan in the first place. Am I wrong?

Define curry
Indian
Just like how Indian Bengalis hate Bangladeshis. Doesn't mean they are alien races
Indians and pakis aren't alien, they are very similar, but I hate how everyone puts us under the same umbrella while there are obvious differences.
From what little I know of history I don't think Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa weren't supposed to be with Pakistan in the first place. Am I wrong?
I don't know, but that would make sense. I don't like pashtuns, don't know much about balochis, I wouldn't mind them separating from pakistan. I believe that pakistan should be divided on the basis of ethnicity, with the smaller ethnicities of the north being united into one country.

Define India, I mean Pakistan was also part of India historically. Just not today's Republic of India
Indians and pakis aren't alien, they are very similar, but I hate how everyone puts us under the same umbrella while there are obvious differences.
No one cares bro. They is WAY more difference between South Indian and North Indian in every way.

Define India, I mean Pakistan was also part of India historically. Just not today's Republic of India
It was part of british india, before that it was a bunch of princely states and empires.

I am pretty sure when Persians, Greeks and Arabs refered to Hindustan/Indica in the past they included Pakistan's Punjab and Sindhi
Not sure, but I know that arabs used to refer to the area around the indus river as sind, and the broader indian subcontinent as hind.

Not sure, but I know that arabs used to refer to the area around the indus river as sind, and the broader indian subcontinent as hind.
But hind literally comes from sind though

In 515 BCE, Darius I annexed the Indus Valley including Sindhu, the present day Sindh, which was called Hindu in Persian.[13] During the time of Xerxes, the term "Hindu" was also applied to the lands to the east of Indus.
The Arabic term Hind, derived from Persian Hindu, was previously used by the Arabs to refer to the much wider Indianised region from the Makran coast to the Indonesian archipelago.[18] But eventually it too became identified with the Indian subcontinent.

But hind literally comes from sind though

Ok.

Just to be clear I have nothing against indians, I just want to tell the world how pakis are distinct and not just "indian muslims" as some people claim or think. Though I know at this point that people can never be convinced of the truth.

What is with indians obsession to label anything pakistani as curry? Why do you hate us but still say we are the same people?
I’m not Indian, I just think it’s retarded to lie about something that’s so obvious to everyone else, Pakistanis and Indians look the same and have the same colorful sari culture idfk there’s no difference

north india= Aryan
pakistan = aryan

south india= filthy non aryan