Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL currycels tokyo revengers

This is what would happen if you forced the online currycels infighting here to make them fight IRL

Indian here, and here are my two reasons on why Indians start a fight with a slap.
  1. Logical reason: I feel culturally India has more of a slapping culture because of the local martial arts like mallayudha and Pehelwani are more grappling focused and also included open palm stikes to the upper body. India does not necessarily have any popular closed fist indigenous martial arts. Boxing isn't as popular as wresting here (atleast in the larger subcontinent context).
  2. Fun reason: It feels more disrespect to get slapped, right? Like knocking out someone with a punch might be effective, but a slap feels more personal. You do it again and again. And it keeps the person up instead of knocking the person cold. Having hold of a collar as you continuously slap the guy and trash talk so that the person hears everything gives you the satisfaction and gets the frustration out on the person. In contrast you punch someone and knock them out. Then what? The guy is seeing stars and it's over. No added drama.

Looks fun, really.
Reminds me of those delinquent mangas

Indian here, and here are my two reasons on why Indians start a fight with a slap.
  1. Logical reason: I feel culturally India has more of a slapping culture because of the local martial arts like mallayudha and Pehelwani are more grappling focused and also included open palm stikes to the upper body. India does not necessarily have any popular closed fist indigenous martial arts. Boxing isn't as popular as wresting here (atleast in the larger subcontinent context).
  2. Fun reason: It feels more disrespect to get slapped, right? Like knocking out someone with a punch might be effective, but a slap feels more personal. You do it again and again. And it keeps the person up instead of knocking the person cold. Having hold of a collar as you continuously slap the guy and trash talk so that the person hears everything gives you the satisfaction and gets the frustration out on the person. In contrast you punch someone and knock them out. Then what? The guy is seeing stars and it's over. No added drama.
therefore one nigger will destroy the entire population of India

Punjabi revengers

I don't care if this is right or not because it's the first time I've seen someone try to give a genuine explanation, so thanks.

I don't care if this is right or not because it's the first time I've seen someone try to give a genuine explanation, so thanks.
Just out of curiosity
  1. I’ve never seen an Indian person go for a takedown. Do they use submissions in grappling or would they ground and slap the person as well ?
  2. You base it on the premise that the person can’t fight back, so either you are slapping a little kid/ woman/ elder. Most people (outside of India evidently) that are able to, will punch and fight back when slapped.