Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycels on suicide watch

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
Curries are a travesty to the existence of mankind. Most of the foids vaginas turn dry as Sahara desert thinking about a Curry. They are everything an ideal man should not be, why are they so oblivious of their ugliness and degenerate behaviour..I always find it a curse to be born as a curry in Curryland

“Just be not Curry” is law

Girls vaginas turns inwards thinking about Indian men

The same may be said for SEAcels, abos, or some Gulf Arab phenotypes... :feelsjuice:

Do notice some of their similarities; though I think 6'2 lightskinned Chadpreets could count as a different ethnic group altogether! :feelsclown:

The same may be said for SEAcels, abos, or some Gulf Arab phenotypes... :feelsjuice:

Do notice some of their similarities; though I think 6'2 lightskinned Chadpreets could count as a different ethnic group altogether! :feelsclown:
Most cringe is when a currycel simps for noodlewhores..i can't even imagine the travesty of an offspring that would be produced by mixing..the poor kid will have to probably cry himself to bed every night... Noodlewhores and Currycels are most degenerate group of peoples

What's wrong with abos?