Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycels mog ricecels

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
It never began.

and most curry women are kpop fans and wish they could get fucked by small dicked light skinned feminine asian boys

No they don't.

and most curry women are kpop fans and wish they could get fucked by small dicked light skinned feminine asian boys
Should K-pop concerts be made free for teenagers to promote Hallyu wave in  India? - Asian Community News

east asians mog curries and sandniggers to death

Look at your previous post, have you seen a ricecel fucking a robust white foid? Let me answer it for you: No

Look at your previous post, have you seen a ricecel fucking a robust white foid? Let me answer it for you: No
Have you seen a Currycel do it ? Let me answer it for you : No

@wereq

Nobody wants Indian foids

Life as a curry is not worth living, unless you're northern indian. Likewise, life as a rice is not worth living, unless you're japanese.

Life as a curry is not worth living, unless you're northern indian. Likewise, life as a rice is not worth living, unless you're japanese.
What if you're Dravidian but look like a Northie

Cope currywhores will never be this passionate with their curry betabuxxers