Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel's ingenious plan to see bobs and vagene

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

:feelskek::feelskek:

well his English wasn't bad.

Vaginas are kinda gross tbh, fullhomo btw.

Gotta commend him for his effort tbh

I have noticed it's mainly Indians that can't speak English properly, people from Bangladesh for whatever reason seem to not have much of an accent.

I have noticed it's mainly Indians that can't speak English properly, people from Bangladesh for whatever reason seem to not have much of an accent.
wb pakis?

Curries always take it a step further than any other.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Based currycel extorting veneges.

I mean there are billions of vaginas on the internet.

What a good man, wants to help friend ¦>

wonder what makes bangladesh different then
Are Bangladeshis better looking overall? One of the only curries I know who wasn't incel was from Bangladesh.

Curries crack me up

This is next level curry shit. Curries are evolving. Soon we'll be playing multilayered 3D chess mindgames in the neverending pursuit of bobs and vagene.

Are Bangladeshis better looking overall? One of the only curries I know who wasn't incel was from Bangladesh.

I think voice halo matters, and how light your skin is if you live in the west. I know lots of light skinned people from there that are not incel. However the darker ones and the ones that look more Pajeet have a hard time . I think because of how their language is, they seem to have an easier time adopting English and being more articulate than the other curries like Pakis and Indians.

I think voice halo matters, and how light your skin is if you live in the west. I know lots of light skinned people from there that are not incel. However the darker ones and the ones that look more Pajeet have a hard time . I think because of how their language is, they seem to have an easier time adopting English and being more articulate than the other curries like Pakis and Indians.
The Bangladeshi guy I know is dark.

He's like 5'9'' - 5'10'', he doesn't have a noticeable accent.

That could be it, most curries are short as fuck. I bet Pajeeta hooked up with him because his traits are better than most curries.

That could be it, most curries are short as fuck. I bet Pajeeta hooked up with him because his traits are better than most curries.
I met his current gf, she's as much of a Stacy as a curry foid could be.

To be a fucking Stacy you have to be white, this means no Noodlewhores or Pajeetas.

Truth. No negresses either. Latinas/Hispanics maybe. Some of them are part white that's why. Whites are at the top for both genders and the rest of us are at the bottom.

Over for currycels

Holy fuck I gotta try this.

Extremely high IQ and 0 inhib tbh. This is next level shit

What a truly kind and loving friend.
May Brahma bless him.

To be a fucking Stacy you have to be white, this means no Noodlewhores or Pajeetas.
well curry stacys will have same bone structure and features as a white stacy. I disagree with your statement. But if you said GIGAstacy(9+/10), it would have some validity.
Truth. No negresses either. Latinas/Hispanics maybe. Some of them are part white that's why. Whites are at the top for both genders and the rest of us are at the bottom.

latinas, curries, and arabs can since the top tier ones have white features

More low inhib than I am.

well curry stacys will have same bone structure and features as a white stacy. I disagree with your statement. But if you said GIGAstacy(9+/10), it would have some validity.

latinas, curries, and arabs can since the top tier ones have white features

Using the same logic, that means Pajeet can be a Chad, rofl. Curry women are some of the most ugliest women out there. Stacies are white. Curries ain't white, deal with it.

Using the same logic, that means Pajeet can be a Chad, rofl. Curry women are some of the most ugliest women out there. Stacies are white. Curries ain't white, deal with it.
Most curry foids are ugly, but there are some hot ones here and there.

Did the plan work

They can it’s just super rare. Even though most are ugly, they still have a high top end. The top 1% will look southern euro.

It’s that funny without broken english....

He displayed a good personality

If it was chad asking that, she'd send nudes

JFL curries have no hope in the wild west

I never ate any curry in my life

Oh man, I like that Indians aren't a protected ethnicity and you can still make jokes about them.
Their extreme thirst coupled with bad English makes for good comedy.

My favourite jokes would be to speak some truths and wisdoms, while doing a fake chinese Accent though. I wish it was okay to do that again.