Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel's grannymaxxing went wrong ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
23278662-0-image-a-30_1578773099591.jpg

The New York man charged over the shocking sexual assault and murder of an elderly woman says he was trying to help her before his pants fell down and his genitals came into contact with hers.

giphy.gif

Reeaz Khan, 21, made the astonishing claim to detectives on Thursday after he was arrested over the horrific death of Maria Fuertes, 92.

He claims he was trying to help her up when

"he fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina".

giphy.gif

Original link:

Curries never cease to amaze me.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Btw, those who are interested in grannymaxxing, they can read this short tutorial --

Last edited:
Very nice explanation he gave. Jaw mogs me, though.

How low do you have to get in order to attempt something like this... It's over for ethnics.

If that guy is incel, then I no longer qualify to be considered a human being. FK.

just fall into her vagina bro

Thanks, bruh. Like I wasn't already depressed enough.
he is mentalcel/culturecel, in theory not a true incel. if he couldve spoke english well enough or frauded a western personality he couldve done fine ngl

Lol he got rejected by that granny. Its pretty much over at this point.

@lightskin2thousand0 Thanks man. Makes me feel a bit better. I thought to get your incel card you had to be no more than 5/10. As a true 0.725/10, I don't need to feel like crap here, too.

Jfl its so over for curries.

he is mentalcel/culturecel, in theory not a true incel. if he couldve spoke english well enough or frauded a western personality he couldve done fine ngl

JFL. I kind of mog him and i get rejected by whores much older than me.

@lightskin2thousand0 Thanks man. Makes me feel a bit better. I thought to get your incel card you had to be no more than 5/10. As a true 0.725/10, I don't need to feel like crap here, too.
were in this together lmao

A sand nigger tried to ascend by imitating Dr Pizza, he was hanged.

He confessed to the attack and told the court he was “under the influence of the devil.”

On my deathbed, I'll remember these words:

He claims he was trying to help her up when "he fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina". JFL. You can't make sh*t like that up.

Very nice explanation he gave. Jaw mogs me, though.

He mogs me to 11th realm of hell and back. I'm a grannymaxxer too.

A sand nigger tried to ascend by imitating Dr Pizza, he was hanged.

He confessed to the attack and told the court he was “under the influence of the devil.”

These are legit pedos, these kind of people need to be hanged.

Damn he's about to do life over a granny, fucking retard.

And yeah mogs me. He must still spek liek peen fell down near vagene

:feelskek: curries hv zero inhib.

He Mogs me tbh ngl

Curries mog all of us when it comes to being low inhib.

If that guy is incel, then I no longer qualify to be considered a human being. FK.

He mogs me to another dimension and he's still grannymaxxing.

So I have no excuse anymore.

Reminds me of 2000s eminem lyrics

No guy who looks like that should have to resort to that, funny explanation though.

No fucking way. Curries are auto-incels.

This guy

4563574-8958153872-20110.jpg

mogs this guy

EJ56cu7.jpg

Take the JBWpill.

@tehgymcel420

Holy fuck we are reaching new levels of desperation.

Fucking lol tbh. I wish my peeepeee fell into a pussy by accident. Chad life.

He mogs me facially and his skin is lighter. If he can only get grannies then I have to settle for gravestones

Are they superior curries? I wonder if they have streets for shitting.

No, they are not superior, since they don't shit on the streets. I double checked, no, they don't have any designated shitting streets in Guyana. So no, they are never superior to mainlander curries. If you are afraid of shitting on the streets, you are a cuck.

No, they are not superior, since they don't shit on the streets. I double checked, no, they don't have any designated shitting streets in Guyana. So no, they are never superior to mainlander curries. If you are afraid of shitting on the streets, you are a cuck.
Damn, no shitting streets and failures at grannymaxxing. I hope Curries disown these Guyana fools.

JFFFFL i laughed aloud in my class!!!

In another universe

Downloadfile
 20200116 100132

If you mog that you shouldnt be here

Thats what they keep telling me. Real world, on the other hand, is far more cruel and brutal. I, most certainly, belong here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back