Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycels get heightpilled

(Don't tall people have a higher chance of getting shot due to a larger surface area tho wtf)

(Don't tall people have a higher chance of getting shot due to a larger surface area tho wtf)
It's about intimidation and being taken seriously as an army.
Would you rather fight a bunch of 6'3" Yugoslavs instead of skinnyfat 5'5" Indians? I know it's easy to say it doesn't matter, but it's different in actual combat.

Last edited:
What does the bar mean and what height is it

JFL

At the army tracksuit It’s adidas mixed Jordan but somehow in use for the national army?

:waitwhat:

New Tinder verification method initial trials circa 2020

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE TRUECEL AT 3:58 LMAO

Tbh anyone who puts height restrictions is beyond retarded imo

the effect isn't pronounced enough to make up for the disadvantages of being shorter, the only real disadvantage to taller soldiers is higher caloric requirements

It's about intimidation and being taken seriously as an army.
Would you rather fight a bunch of 6'3" Yugoslavs instead of skinnyfat 5'5" Indians? I know it's easy to say it doesn't matter, but it's different in actual combat.
Currycels aren’t intimidating they are only ugly. But as Chuddr Buddhr said we are all curries in the eyes of foids.

while you have a higher chance of being shot, your organs are placed in different areas slightly.
A short man gets shot, may die from getting shot in organ, but tall man gets shot, there's more room for the bullet to go.
Also intimidation, plus fighting is better since you have more reach as a tall men.

JFL not one attractive male.