Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycels, do Indian women like black men

P

PuertoRicancel

Banned
-
A friend I had in college who was black had plenty of Indian women hit on him. Is that very common?

Currywhores in Netherlands all have fucked at least a dozen of Tyrones before they decide to settle with a betabux white or curry :lul::lul::lul:

Currywhores are self-hating white worshipers, pretty sure they hate blacks.

There is some truth in this. The currywhores who fuck Tyrones try to keep it as much a secret as possible...currycommunity will see it as one of the most shameful things a curry femoid can do. But these whores cant control their pussies...they want BBC

A friend I had in college who was black had plenty of Indian women hit on him. Is that very common?
Not common at all. Light-skinned blacks have a better chance with dark-skinned curry women, but it's the cultural aspect that most curries have an issue with for the most part.

That would be my initial instinct but at least black guys are tall and have big dicks compared to us curries.

they are more less pretentious than western women, maybe yes