Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycels deport JBWmaxxing german for protesting new ”citizenship bill”

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
'What's a foreign hand doing here?' Indians outraged over German students' protesting against citizenship bill

A German exchange student in India was deported from the country after participating in demonstrations against a new citizenship bill, local media reported. Indians have been raising alarm over foreigners joining the protests.
Jakob Lindenthal, a post-graduate student in physics at the Indian Institute of Technology (ITT) in Chennai, was allegedly ordered by immigration officials to leave India after he had joined in on anti-CAA (Citizenship Amendment Act) rallies.

based currycels

Source: https://www.rt.com/news/476712-german-student-citizenship-protest-india/amp/

:feelskek: jbwmaxxing backfires, on the other hand, cud hv been worse if it was a german foid instead...:forcedsmile:

Ohh no, a white person doing what brown people always do in white countries!!!

Next level virtue signalling...
Curries are based af:feelskek:
Anw these guys look decent enough imo, why would they need to do all this
EMiZYGSXYAALMUU

Screenshot 2019 12 24 20 25 19 1

E716AB57 8B0A 45D7 9048 5BF5B6C36897

Currycel to the right knows what’s up. :feelskek:

Based. Currycels rise up.

And is not it weird that they use specifically ''German man'' for those media reports despite the fact I am the last one? That does not make any sense. They do this in order to destroy my penis completely.

Absolutely Based, could it finally be the rise of browcels?!

:feelskek: jbwmaxxing backfires, on the other hand, cud hv been worse if it was a german foid instead...:forcedsmile:

And yet people here tell me ''just leave your home and go somewhere else brah''.
So, in the end it is a lose-lose-situation here.

Nah, there's nothing based about India's new citizenship bill, Modi, and his party of retarded cow-worshipping nationalists.

If you say you support free speech and bemoan the ostracism that accompanies inceldom and the blackpill, you really can't side with the Indian government on this one.

Next level virtue signalling...
Curries are based af:feelskek:
Anw these guys look decent enough imo, why would they need to do all this
View attachment 180791
View attachment 180792
Hurr durr, muh HollerCo$ter, I mean what is great philosophy,engineering, creating stable economies and a safe environment compared to drinking cow piss, raping women to death, praying to hundreds of Gods which includes rats and monkeys(distorting vedic religion), lynching people for having a different religion, enforcing a law that puts you into a caste from birth to death and being the product between the mixing of Aryans and semi-Human australoid Veddoids?

Hurr durr, muh HollerCo$ter, I mean what is great philosophy,engineering, creating stable economies and a safe environment compared to drinking cow piss, raping women to death, praying to hundreds of Gods which includes rats and monkeys(distorting vedic religion), lynching people for having a different religion, enforcing a law that puts you into a caste from birth to death and being the product between the mixing of Aryans and semi-Human australoid Veddoids?

Yes you whites are so superior, so much better than the rest of the world. But you still didn't manage to get a girlfriend or wife. While curries are all fucking and making kids. You are an utter failure bud, it's high time to end it.

You really care about religious freedom while having Lauri Törni as profile pic? Dont get me wrong, India is a horrible backwards shithole. I just throught this cuck shouting ”ebil nazis” and getting deported is funny.

Yes you whites are so superior, so much better than the rest of the world. But you still didn't manage to get a girlfriend or wife. While curries are all fucking and making kids. You are an utter failure bud, it's high time to end it.
Ofcourse whites(as in northern and western Europeans) are in most ways superior to people who shit in the streets and think drinking cow piss is holy but even Chimpanzees are superior as they do not drink piss and have special places where they lay their body wastes.
Rats and Cockroaches also produce alot of offspring so yes, from a cold darwinian perspective you are actually right.

You really care about religious freedom while having Lauri Törni as profile pic? Dont get me wrong, India is a horrible backwards shithole. I just throught this cuck shouting ”ebil nazis” and getting deported is funny.
I am actually surprised that someone knows who the guy is as my avatar.

Good, gtfo. Hope he gets violated by those he was advocating on behalf of back in domesticated bitch land, you know who it is.

A stupid SJW idiot. I doubt he was JBWmaxxer, probably he was part of foreign student exchange program.

Ofcourse whites(as in northern and western Europeans) are in most ways superior to people who shit in the streets and think drinking cow piss is holy but even Chimpanzees are superior as they do not drink piss and have special places where they lay their body wastes.
Rats and Cockroaches also produce alot of offspring so yes, from a cold darwinian perspective you are actually right.

If you think every Indian actually drinks cow piss and shits in the streets, you are totally misinformed and retarded. You only hold onto these things as a cope, as a comparison to your own life in order to feel superior. It's a shit cope.

Ahh the darkness of Chaos enveloping the whole world extra slow. Oh my, what could be the problem? :feelsahh::feelskek::feelsgah:

Should have executed him in a ditch instead.

If you think every Indian actually drinks cow piss and shits in the streets, you are totally misinformed and retarded. You only hold onto these things as a cope, as a comparison to your own life in order to feel superior. It's a shit cope.
Blabla, typical armchair psychology because you don't want to admit that I am right. Even if I was a bum on H I still would be right.
Wait, no criticism towards the Indian who claimed that a German can't have any opinions because of the "HoloCo$t"(presented by Steven Spielberg)?

Blabla, typical armchair psychology because you don't want to admit that I am right. Even if I was a bum on H I still would be right.
Wait, no criticism towards the Indian who claimed that a German can't have any opinions because of the "HoloCo$t"(presented by Steven Spielberg)?

That Indian is a retard, I'll agree with you on that

That Indian is a retard, I'll agree with you on that
No need to argue with him. He argues like foids. Last time, I showed him statistics to disprove his stupid claim and he acted like how foids and IT act when you showed them studies backing blackpill.

I never understood why are cumskins so fascinated with that shit hole India?

@Lonelycel @Barnacle
Tenor 2

Ricecels should learn from this.

No need to argue with him. He argues like foids. Last time, I showed him statistics to disprove his stupid claim and he acted like how foids and IT act when you showed them studies backing blackpill.
"Hurr durr, I know what happens in your country better than you because of an obscure statistic"

This is really suspicious ngl wtf are they exactly doing there:worryfeels: why take post graduate physics in India when there could be better universities in Europe???
German glow in the dark niggers???

Nah, there's nothing based about India's new citizenship bill, Modi, and his party of retarded cow-worshipping nationalists.

If you say you support free speech and bemoan the ostracism that accompanies inceldom and the blackpill, you really can't side with the Indian government on this one.
legit. they are low IQ . Hindu fascists. and they follow the retarded version of Hinduism and are corrupt as fuck. over for Muslim cels in curryland

Ricecels should learn from this.

Why tho

There isn't any protesting going on in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.

And why would you ever side with the Chinese or North Korean regimes?
legit. they are low IQ . Hindu fascists. and they follow the retarded version of Hinduism and are corrupt as fuck. over for Muslim cels in curryland

Exactly.

Everyone on this thread is praising the Indian government just because the guy in question is a German SJW, but let's not forget how stupid the BJP really is.

Hindu fascism sums it up perfectly.

Pretty much this.
I hate to turn it into an us vs them but ethnics do this shit all the time and cry if they get any backlash.
He's talking about the general population.There will always be bottom 10% genetics.
But he's still right,whites have built the best civilisations,that's an absolute truth.

Why tho

There isn't any protesting going on in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.

And why would you ever side with the Chinese or North Korean regimes?

Just kick out all the JBWmaxxers.

I think I’m going to have a cheeseburger.

This is really suspicious ngl wtf are they exactly doing there:worryfeels: why take post graduate physics in India when there could be better universities in Europe???
German glow in the dark niggers???
Exchange programme, probably there for half a year or so

Those shitskin hindu dindus just got pissed off that the very person they worship - white-skinned Europeans - is against their fascist beliefs. They just couldn't deal with it.

Another jewman (ahhem-"germ"man) stirring up trouble.

B547f36d6baf100a9de692627fce901d imagejpeg

JFL at JBWmaxxing in India. He has shit taste (literally)

It's over for curryland.

Whites that go to ethnic countries are extremely annoying, they are always hippies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back