Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycels BTFO. (lifefuel for mayocels)

Isn't subhuman height face and bones directly linked with race? What new low iq bullshit is this
Hes lost the plot tbh. He thinks race has nothing to do with it, its all about bones.
maybe if you dindus ate meat you would look like this
Lmfao

but hindu dindus have to become vegetarian, and become skinnyfat bitches lmfao

Wtf are you on about ? Youre proving my point that shes with him solely coz of the white skin halo effect.

JFL its over for reading comprehensioncels.
This is exactly why this is lifefuel for mayocels. The guy looks like shit. Are you pretending to be this retarded?
doesn't look white
lifefuel for mayocels
as if whites needed any lifefuel, 1.
two, posting some mutt as lifefuel for whites.

what causes this amongst Hindu dindus??

He mogs her tbhngl

as if whites needed any lifefuel, 1.
two, posting some mutt as lifefuel for whites.

Ok i put you on ignore. Ive tried my best but youre too retarded.

They look like a bunch of truecels. Seriously i think youre trolling at this point.
Cope & Seethe. They slayed more US soldiers and pussy than you ever did. Just posting facts here that causes your Hindu Dindu inferiority complex ridden brain to rupture.

As if you are not just another currycel, coping harder and harder by bringing down other curries

stellar seething by hindus itt
just see how they all ganged up on me when i called out on their inferiority complex JFL
India should've converted to Islam by 1700 it would've BTFO the British under Mughal Empire

maybe if you dindus ate meat you would look like this
View attachment 279360
but hindu dindus have to become vegetarian, and become skinnyfat bitches lmfao
Jfl are these the same "chads" who lost every war they participated in :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. All they have is height and frame, that too not so great. I have seen curries with similar height/fram and far far better faces in my fucking neighbourhood of all places. I swear islamicels really spout the most low iq bullshit on this forum. I mean cope, but atleast have copes not this shit.

stellar seething by hindus itt
just see how they all ganged up on me when i called out on their inferiority complex JFL
India should've converted to Islam by 1700 it would've BTFO the British under Mughal Empire
Mughal empire was killed and cucked by curries. Mughal princes were literally dancing naked to hijjdas. Google Shah Alam 2.

Mughal empire was killed and cucked by curries. Mughal princes were literally dancing naked to hijjdas. Google Shah Alam 2.
>proud of killing your last chance at btfoing the british
:feelskek:
If the Mughals has survived until 1750, they would’ve modernised the entire army and had Clive and the Company by his balls. Remember both Akbar and Aurangzeb and bought legendary reforms modernising the army while when Hindu Dindus took charge the whole country was basically turned into an anarchy. Some kiddyfuckers in the North West had gotten free and were chimping out in the name of their leader Ahmad Shah Durrani and that weakened the subcontinent even further opening it to British military.
JFL

Hindpoos are cringe and the most cucked people.

>proud of killing your last chance at btfoing the british
:feelskek:
If the Mughals has survived until 1750, they would’ve modernised the entire army and had Clive and the Company by his balls. Remember both Akbar and Aurangzeb and bought legendary reforms modernising the army while when Hindu Dindus took charge the whole country was basically turned into an anarchy. Some kiddyfuckers in the North West had gotten free and were chimping out in the name of their leader Ahmad Shah Durrani and that weakened the subcontinent even further opening it to British military.
JFL
We did not do the cucking it was islamicels themselves who imploded. Mughal princes were too busy being "rangeelas" and degenerates to fucking care. Wine and women was the only thing they cared about. Those guys would have been cucked no matter what. About that point on hindus, yup more low iq crap as expected. Take my advice if you are still young. Read books and practice maths and logical reasoning to whet your iq and comprehension. No pride in being retarded.
Says the guy who was going to martyr himself for chadullah.

Says the guy who was going to martyr himself for chadullah.
If I did, it would be for Allah, not for "Chadullah", and there's nothing wrong with that.

If I did, it would be for Allah, not for "Chadullah", and there's nothing wrong with that.
And this guy has the sheer audacity to call other people cucks. who will tell you who to kill for Allah? Of course Chaddam Hussain.

the guy is a fucking chad

Wtf are you on about ? Youre proving my point that shes with him solely coz of the white skin halo effect.

JFL its over for reading comprehensioncels.
That guy doesn't look anything close to shit lol. And what he meant was the dude's skin looks ethnic like Arab, light-skinned Indian, or Hispanic (and it does).

That guy doesn't look anything close to shit lol. And what he meant was the dude's skin looks ethnic like Arab, light-skinned Indian, or Hispanic (and it does).
Looks like a low tier normie at best by mayo standards. 4/10

Looks like a low tier normie at best by mayo standards. 4/10
He’s probably some Hispanic and doesn’t have the inferiority complex of a Hindu Dindu. Also cope if you think he’s 4/10. Hispanics are slayers ngl. They’re brown and mixed like curries but have an alpha culture unlike most Hindus and aren’t afraid to fuck you up.

His curry looksmatch would get rejected by this stupid hole. Thats what i meant.
We did not do the cucking it was islamicels themselves who imploded. Mughal princes were too busy being "rangeelas" and degenerates to fucking care. Wine and women was the only thing they cared about. Those guys would have been cucked no matter what. About that point on hindus, yup more low iq crap as expected. Take my advice if you are still young. Read books and practice maths and logical reasoning to whet your iq and comprehension. No pride in being retarded.

Just put him on ignore, hes a troll.

His curry looksmatch would get rejected by this stupid hole. Thats what i meant.

Just put him on ignore, hes a troll.
She’d even date a Paki or a Muslim curry because they don’t have inferiority complexes unlike you do. Just admit it, Hindu dindu culture is a major reason why curries have it even worse. With Islam or even Buddhism (JFL), curries are at par with most brown ethnics. Take a look at Sri Lankan’s or Pakis.

He’s probably some Hispanic and doesn’t have the inferiority complex of a Hindu Dindu. Also cope if you think he’s 4/10. Hispanics are slayers ngl. They’re brown and mixed like curries but have an alpha culture unlike most Hindus and aren’t afraid to fuck you up.
I see. Still coping over the failures of your culture. Cope away dude.
>talks about inferiority complex
>leaves no opportunity to badmouth curries he feels inferior to.

I see. Still coping over the failures of your culture. Cope away dude.
>talks about inferiority complex
>leaves no opportunity to badmouth curries he feels inferior to.
What failure? Muslims are a protected minority in the West. Hindus get openly mocked.
Reconsider your proposition. The only way curries used to ascend was playing the role of Aladdin and riding the Taj Mahal. Both Islamic icons.

Thanks to streetshitting memes, bobs and vegana and all kinds of shit, you fucked yourselves even harder than imaginable.

Note: I’m not saying that ethnics don’t suffer a natural disadvantage but Hindu curries have turned that disadvantage into disaster-tier with the way their culture is.

What failure? Muslims are a protected minority in the West. Hindus get openly mocked.
Reconsider your proposition. The only way curries used to ascend was playing the role of Aladdin and riding the Taj Mahal. Both Islamic icons.

Thanks to streetshitting memes, bobs and vegana and all kinds of shit, you fucked yourselves even harder than imaginable.
Do you live in the west?

Last edited:
I don’t. But I can see the difference from here in India.
Anyway if you genuinely want to know why muslim curries have inferiority complex these are the points:
1. They are poor in India. Even more poor than OBCs (who are supposed to be backward classes). They are easily the least successful religious community in India.
2. Exactly to avoid point number 1 some of them created Pakistan. Which itself is a failed experiment which did not live upto expectations.

Curry muzzies are not able to thrive that's why they have complexes towards others, evidenced by their constant need to turn every thread into a curry warzone.

I don’t. But I can see the difference from here in India.
Muslims literally got nothing else other than Islam to talk about, good luck with your 72 virgins pumpkin
Muslims literally got nothing else other than Islam to talk about, good luck with your 72 virgin, don't worship Chad Afghans on your profile, you're a brownie curry take it down your throat
And you Iraqi, you live in a shithole, good luck with your 72 virgins, you can't even shit who knows what bullet has got your ass' name on it

Last edited: