Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycels BTFO. (lifefuel for mayocels)

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
IMG 20200516 WA0012

Upper middleclass currywhore goes to USA for "higher education". Ends up marrying white normie mayocel. JBW strikes back #299875. The thirst for white cock is real.
And you know the worst part? Currycucks on social media treat her as a Queen, currywhores want to be her.(for white cock obviously)

Last edited:
I hate currywhores.

If you were her looksmatch, you'd be a chadlite or atleast a high-tier normie.

Shes makeup frauding. Off course a cuck like you is always going to rate foids higher.

If you were her looksmatch, you'd be a chadlite or atleast a high-tier normie.
You are forgetting the part where she is a curry. Look closely at her face. Then morph into male. I have easily EASILY seen better looking curryfoids

You are forgetting the part where she is a curry. Look closely at her face. Then morph into male. I have easily EASILY seen better looking curryfoids

She looks like an uncultured whore.

She looks like an uncultured whore.
She wanted to be a doctor but was low iq. So copes with her "phd" in "cancer studies" and white cock.
Obviously hates her own race, every pic she stands with mayofoids dressed like a whore. Ironically the mayofoids dress conservatively. Heck she has the audacity to feel bad for black foids because of racism and shit. Such bottom self awareness.

What the hell is BTFO?

She wanted to be a doctor but was low iq. So copes with her "phd" in "cancer studies" and white cock.
Obviously hates her own race, every pic she stands with mayofoids dressed like a whore. Ironically the mayofoids dress conservatively. Heck she has the audacity to feel bad for black foids because of racism and shit. Such bottom self awareness.

Prolly has zero black friends. Currywhores who live in the west are racist cunts. They will ignore other races and only choose to be with white people.

Hindus are the biggest cucks in history along with rice

Keep coping, good bones are good bones.

What bones you fkin idiot? You see a girl with her tits out and automatically rate her higher. Its your monkey brain at work, fkin cuck.

Call it cope, but they literally look like the same race. Their offspring would be fine. The son should just become Iranshahr and Persianmaxx.

Call it cope, but they literally look like the same race. Their offspring would be fine. The son should just become Iranshahr and Persianmaxx.
That's because they are the same race. White people and curries are both Indo-Aryan descendants. Their children will of course be deathnics in the USA. You can see people and couples with similar skin tone differences in curryland.

i wish that was me

What bones you fkin idiot? You see a girl with her tits out and automatically rate her higher. Its your monkey brain at work, fkin cuck.
I was rating her face, she's conventionally attractive. Calling her incel tier won't change facts.

Sounds like shitskin cope tbh.

Antonio Banderas GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Shitskin is still shitskin. No coping here. But I have seen curries who look this white(though rare). Of course the same race reality has nothing to do with smv. Mayos still mog curries.

I was rating her face, she's conventionally attractive. Calling her incel tier won't change facts.

Facially shes a 5/10 at best. Maybe a 5.5 . A curry who is 5.5/10 would still be incel if he chooses not to betabux.

What? An average looking currywhore marrying a 6/10 white normie.

How is this "lifefuel" to me? You shitskin pajeets are one of the lowest IQ memebers here tbh

How is this "lifefuel" to me? You shitskin pajeets are one of the lowest IQ memebers here tbh
tbh
the inferiority complex in Hindu dindus on this forum is hilarious.
they will literally go out of their way to blame their race 99% of the time when its their subhuman height, face and bones jfl

If you get rejected by white foids, atleast you can get average curryfoids. Your pool of options are much wider than for a curry like me.
tbh
they will literally go out of their way to blame their race 99% of the time when its their subhuman height, face and bones jfl

Youre coping if you dont think JBW is true. My looksmatch white male would do much better with curry foids than i do.

If you get rejected by white foids, atleast you can get average curryfoids. Your pool of options are much wider than for a curry like me.

Youre coping if you dont think JBW is true. My looksmatch white male would do much better with curry foids than i do.
you are subhuman, you don't count. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

tbh
This.
Bones > Everything

Yeah this is true but only applies to 5/10+ whites.

As a curry, you need to be >=7 otherwise betabux only. The world is unfair to us curries.
Yeah but you guys can get a virgin young village foid.
(I know you are a standardcel nd wouldn't take any sub5 foid but this is actually lifefuel for truecel currycels in the 2-4 range)

Filthy currywhore
Whore needs to get racepilled

You can get one too. Just curryhoremaxx bro.

Yeah but you guys can get a virgin young village foid.
(I know you are a standardcel nd wouldn't take any sub5 foid but this is actually lifefuel for truecel currycels in the 2-4 range)

Curry village foids are gross looking.

You can get one too. Just curryhoremaxx bro.
I think this post is stupid as fuck. You know I can find a young curry male- white female couple and create a thread titles "Suifuel for mayocel, lifefuel for currycels"

JFL This guy doesn't even look that white. He looks ethnic as fuck. Probably some Hispanic lad.

Hindu Dindu inferiority complex strikes again. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@RREEEEEEEEE
You need to see this my man

tbh
Isn't subhuman height face and bones directly linked with race? What new low iq bullshit is this

JFL This guy doesn't even look that white. He looks ethnic as fuck. Probably some Hispanic lad.

Hindu Dindu inferiority complex strikes again. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
@RREEEEEEEEE
This is exactly why this is lifefuel for mayocels. The guy looks like shit. Are you pretending to be this retarded?

@RREEEEEEEEE
Wtf are you on about ? Youre proving my point that shes with him solely coz of the white skin halo effect.
This is exactly why this is lifefuel for mayocels. The guy looks like shit. Are you pretending to be this retarded?

JFL its over for reading comprehensioncels.