Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycels ASCEND

Wtf is with the tranny shit??? It's offering curries ascension, releasing them from their genetic prison

That’s not even a good looking foid dude. I generally don’t like SEAwhores but my judgement on this foid is not biased, she looks like a man.

That’s not even a good looking foid dude. I generally don’t like SEAwhores but my judgement on this foid is not biased, she looks like a man.
What else can a curry surrounded by rice and noodles get?? The dude has done well even though she's a 2.

Look at this curry, prob the most statusmaxxed curry in HK, even he can't get better, and if he got blackpilled would jump off dragons back to end it all

Cherry pick cope.

Cherry pick cope.
Was being sarcastic - in case any curry read this and bought a ticket to Manila, let me clarify it was a joke, save the $500 from airfare, buy a rope, and a very, very poor quality chair instead

Never began for SEAcels.

What else can a curry surrounded by rice and noodles get?? The dude has done well even though she's a 2.

Look at this curry, prob the most statusmaxxed curry in HK, even he can't get better, and if he got blackpilled would jump off dragons back to end it all

It’s over for currycels.

Here come the pissed off whites

:lul:

Here's one who ascended earlier, despite his prey eyes, small frame, and poor FWHR.

@Legendarywristcel @curryZoomercoomer @Subhuman Currycel @RREEEEEEEEE does this motivate you???

Why do all curries gotta look malnourished ffs.
Fucking disgusting.