Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels are so desperate they are turning men into trannies and forcing marriage on them

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Recruit
★★★★

"He went to bed as a man but woke up as a woman. For 20-year-old Mujahid, life took a drastic turn when he was deceived into undergoing gender reassignment surgery. This was orchestrated by another man in collusion with doctors from a local medical college in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar."

"Mujahid claims that Omprakash had been threatening and harassing him for the past two years. Mujahid was falsely told that he had a medical issue requiring hospital inspection. Accompanied by Omprakash, he visited the facility where the hospital staff allegedly administered anaesthesia and performed the sex-change operation.
He brought me here, and the next morning I had an operation. When I regained consciousness, I was told that I had been changed from a boy to a girl," Mujahid recounted. "

"Omprakash allegedly told him that he would now have to live with him, adding that no one from his family or community would accept him anymore. Omprakash also threatened to shoot Mujahid's father and seize his share of the family land."

"He said, 'I changed you from a man to a woman and now you have to live with me. I have prepared a lawyer and prepared a court marriage for you. Now I will shoot your father and the land of your share will be named after me and then I will sell it and go to Lucknow'," Mujahid recalled."

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. :lul::lul::lul:
Imagine being bro

@Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29
@wereq
@DarkStar

The goat was the better option.

That's kinda fucked but it's currycels so who really cares. Expect more of these cases to happen in the near future.

Good thing you got unbanned.

Shitskin retardation is always a laugh. Maybe if those poo nigger stopped killing/aborting their female fetuses this wouldn't be happening

“fuk you bludy fuk scoundrel :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree::feelskek:

@anandkonda will have a field day with this

Currycels are the prime example that just being low inhib doesn't get out of inceldom

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @killallfeminists @Incel watch out boyos

@anandkonda will have a field day with this
WTF :lul:

Shitskin retardation is always a laugh. Maybe if those poo nigger stopped killing/aborting their female fetuses this wouldn't be happening
That's a cope these cow belters have birth rate of 3 and leach the taxes from all of the country :lul: Kind of good thing such things are happening there

>Mujahid
>Omprakash
>In UP

@wereq are you this Omprakash, you multiple times stated muslims are more attractive :feelskek: