Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels are pushing really hard for "sexual liberation"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

These morons have no freaking idea what's gonna happen to them.

They should come to the west and see their real place in the sexual attraction totem pole.

JFL.

giphy.gif

They are claiming those statues were the depictions of daily normal life of the people during that time, hence curryland was more "sexually liberated" in the past. Which is an utter non-sense.

Those statues were made to test the mental stiffness of the initiated monks to the temple. Khajuraho temple is a Jain temple and being celibate is the first requirement to become a Jain monk.

Lol all these currycels imagine they are going to be having tons of sex with lots of different women once 'sexual liberation comes'.

Little do they realize sexual liberation means women dont' have to have sex with their husband/boyfriend.. instead they can have sex just a couple times of year with a Chad.

I'm not super well versed on Indian history, but wasn't the Majority of Ancient Indian Architecture built by Northern Indians who are quite different genetically?

I thought curries were supposed to be smart

this is some hard level cope

They think they will get bobs and vagene for everyone at any time. If only they knew...

Silly shitskins :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Curry foids will all become refugees and leave India on rafts so they can go fuck white men.

I'm not super well versed on Indian history, but wasn't the Majority of Ancient Indian Architecture built by Northern Indians who are quite different genetically?

There are many architectures in south too, and southern temples are even more complex and elaborate.

Yes, north and south are quite different in terms of genetics and phenotypes. Southerners are close to abbos, but they tend to be way more high IQ than northerners.
Curry foids will all become refugees and leave India on rafts so they can go fuck white men.
All foids will leave India on the next day.
No they aren't.

Can i get a citation on that the vast majority of india is very ethnically diverse and a lot of india is very race mixed other races it's not simple fair to say all of indian history was by northern indians most likely regions near pakistan and those other modern day shitholes built structures around their half.

However indians had civilizations all through out history

Ancient Indian civilizations were very patriarchal, these were the warlike Aryans remember? Any women or redditor looking for liberalism in the past is going to be severely disappointed.

Ancient Indian civilizations were very patriarchal, these were the warlike Aryans remember? Any women or redditor looking for liberalism in the past is going to be severely disappointed.

Libtards try to find "liberalism" and "cuckery" in whatever they can come across.

The soy is too strong in 2020.

Northern India tend to have more Caucasian like features
But most of the most innovative structures at the time came from the South ngl.

theres only 50 something comments in that thread, post again if theres one with hundreds of comments supporting it boyo
that id like to see

theres only 50 something comments in that thread, post again if theres one with hundreds of comments supporting it boyo
that id like to see
That place is full of soyed moron curries.

The joke is that most of India's history took place in the northern area where Pakistan is

And Zeus can throw lighting bolts according to Greek carvings.

Then, curryfoids would go to white guys just like ancient curryfoids went to Aryans.

Most soy cucks literally live on those capeshit movies. Now this explains a lot.
Religion fell out coz the gods weren't handsome enough. But now they portray Thor and Loki as chads, suddenly everyone is worshipping them again

Lifefuel for Chadpreet

Curries are not only ugly but also dumb. Sexual liberation will only benefit curry foids, not curry men. Those foids will cherry pick Chadpreets and fuck them day and night while the beta curries will be wallowing in self pity and anger. They'll realise that the sexual liberation they had been fighting for only benefited the Chad's and foids, not them. That will be the most brutal cuckolding of this decade.

Curries are not only ugly but also dumb. Sexual liberation will only benefit curry foids, not curry men. Those foids will cherry pick Chadpreets and fuck them day and night while the beta curries will be wallowing in self pity and anger. They'll realise that the sexual liberation they had been fighting for only benefited the Chad's and foids, not them. That will be the most brutal cuckolding of this decade.
To be fair, I think that mentality is why so many simps in the west were ok with giving female so much freedom in the first place. They thought they would be benefitting from it.

If only they knew the blackpill. All those progressive activists would be immediately lynched on spot and Sharia law would be implemented.

JFC, advocating for all that liberating degeneracy is extreme low IQ if you're a sub10 male, everyone sub10 doing that is a poser or a simp.

To be fair, I think that mentality is why so many simps in the west were ok with giving female so much freedom in the first place. They thought they would be benefitting from it.

If only they knew the blackpill. All those progressive activists would be immediately lynched on spot and Sharia law would be implemented.
Exactly. The world is made of simped bluepilled cucks. They need a serious dose of blackpill shoved down their throats. Only then they'll understand the hypergamous nature of foids.

Those foids will cherry pick Chadpreets and fuck them day and night while the beta curries will be wallowing in self pity and anger.

Nope, all currywhores will leave the country for white men. Chadpreets will become truecels and join our ranks.

Non-defenerate sexual liberation, that sex is not just for procreation, but also act of pleasure and enlightenment BETWEEN HUSBAND AND WIFE is very good thing to do, as opposed to all that sexually opressed puritan and similar shit

Ok so basically I’m monke

northern India: Mughal arab/central Asian rape babies
Southern India: Marathi and Tamil niggers

Nope, all currywhores will leave the country for white men. Chadpreets will become truecels and join our ranks.
I forgo about that possiblity. Then I guess curries are dumber than I thought. They are not even fighting for Chadpreets to get sex. They are asking for sexual liberation so that Chads get to fuck curry foids.

We will see the great curry migration into this forum before the 20s are said n done

Lol all these currycels imagine they are going to be having tons of sex with lots of different women once 'sexual liberation comes'.

That's how white Baby Boomer males were sold on the sexual revolution in the 1960s and 1970s. And now their male sons and grandsons are paying the price for their folly.

Little do they realize sexual liberation means women dont' have to have sex with their husband/boyfriend.. instead they can have sex just a couple times of year with a Chad.
Real facts.

Their Indian foids will all fuck white chad

some of them are, the ones that made it to the usa anyway. or at least capable of hard stemmaxxing. a lot are street shitters, cow piss drinkers and bollywood enthusiasts though(have you ever seen a bollywood movie?). I can maybe understand the boomers for getting fooled, but anyone still living in a patriarchal society and not clinging to it for dear life in this day and age is painfully dumb

That's how white Baby Boomer males were sold on the sexual revolution in the 1960s and 1970s. And now their male sons and grandsons are paying the price for their folly.
Preach.

Exactly. The lopsided sex ratio already makes it difficult for men in India. The more men the more men women have to choose from.

Death to currywhores (in fortnite).

The dark-skinned Dravidian Indians were always the cultureless lower-class of India. The upper-class of Indian that created this high-culture has long been bred and race-mixed away, just like white people of the West are now replaced. (And like the West is turning into a dark-skinned shithole now.)

What they think they will be getting:
Neha Sharma 01 iphone 828x1792

What will actually happen:

curries are retarded in general. Let them dig their own grave, will be less of them around permanently afterwards and that's a good thing.

some of them are, the ones that made it to the usa anyway. or at least capable of hard stemmaxxing. a lot are street shitters, cow piss drinkers and bollywood enthusiasts though(have you ever seen a bollywood movie?). I can maybe understand the boomers for getting fooled, but anyone still living in a patriarchal society and not clinging to it for dear life in this day and age is painfully dumb

Peoples egos and believing the world is the way they want it to be(instead of how it actually is).. leads them to do idiotic plans. In the normies mind they are sexually desirable to women.. and also in the normies mind the average woman will fuck anything if allowed to. This is what the normie wants to believe, so he does believe it and since other normies want to believe the same thing it creates an echo chamber.

You can see how not understanding reality will lead to decisions with disastrous results(although that is the price of ignorance).

Only blackpilled incels who know reality should make decisions like this. (which is how it was in Europe with blackpilled celibate Catholic priests making these decisions)

Last edited:
There might as well be a meme for this with Indian foids laughing captioned "We told them the sex would trickle down!"

@chudur-budur I know a very blue pilled and annoying curry at my college. I hate him because he is blue pilled and annoying. Why can’t the majority of curries be like the ones on this forum and why are so many so delusional and retarted? Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back