Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycels are fighting back

It really says something when the most you can do to "fight back" against society is to mildly inconvenience somebody just going about their business pewpew.

It really says something when the most you can do to "fight back" against society is to mildly inconvenience somebody just going about their business pewpew.
brutal

Legit, the most I've seen an incel posting here actually fight back is when they signed up random females for spam calls from a phonebook pewpew.
thats not going to do much lol

thats not going to do much lol
Especially considering most of the people who own a landline are over 70, but if boomers can have their lives made just a little bit worse I'll take what I can.

It's why I love Coronachan and her role as the reaper of boomers. She's basically smallpox for them pewpew.

It really says something about the society we live in
Images   2020 03 31T131915180

Especially considering most of the people who own a landline are over 70, but if boomers can have their lives made just a little bit worse I'll take what I can.

It's why I love Coronachan and her role as the reaper of boomers. She's basically smallpox for them pewpew.
This makes me feel old for having a landline.

This makes me feel old for having a landline.
I mean, you do you.

It's just that most people find significantly more utility and mobility out of just having a cellphone than paying that extra bit for landline coverage pewpew.

jfl @ curries :lul:

I mean, you do you.

It's just that most people find significantly more utility and mobility out of just having a cellphone than paying that extra bit for landline coverage pewpew.
ye i also dont have a cellphone right now tbh. The one i had before was barely used and i broke the screen pretty badly.

ye i also dont have a cellphone right now tbh. The one i had before was barely used and i broke the screen pretty badly.
no cellphone? sheesh you live in the stone age

It also might be an indication of living a sedentary lifestyle.

One thing old people and incels share is that they typically stay inside all day, and if you have a computer at home it really is cheaper for those types of people to just have a landline pewpew.

Wtf are they doing

If these guys get caught they will get lynched by the angry simp mob.

Thats how to make suprepoewwer

Welcome to the modern age