Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycels are career cucking ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

There were 2.82 CEOs per million SAs versus 0.59 CEOs per million EAs. Intriguingly, SAs actually had a higher CEO-to-population ratio than whites in the United States (1.92 CEOs per million whites; Table 2).

Currycels can at least properly money and statusmaxx whereas ricecels will be eternal wagecucks, it's beyond over for us :feelsrope:

curries are Jew maxxing

"Bamboo ceiling" JFL

Currycels can at least properly money and statusmaxx whereas ricecels will be eternal wagecucks, it's beyond over for us :feelsrope:
ricecels aren't as ballsy as currycels from my experience. they need to be more ballsy to win

curries are low inhib gods

ricecels aren't as ballsy as currycels from my experience. they need to be more ballsy to win
It's hard to be assertive when you look like a 10 year old. Curries might be ugly but they at least look like adults.

It's hard to be assertive when you look like a 10 year old. Curries might be ugly but they at least look like adults.
I have seen ricecels who height mog me hard and wider frame yet still act more cucked than me. legit need inject test

I have seen ricecels who height mog me hard and wider frame yet still act more cucked than me. legit need inject test
Yeah we are more high inhib but even if we were assertive nobody would take us seriously anyway based on how we look :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back