Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Currycels against Trump

Vivek for COTUS(Curry of the United Sexuals of America)

but saars trump supports israel why are saars against him :feelshaha:

The same foreign colonizers who vote for open borders, racemixing, feminism and LGBT in the West vote for nationalist parties in their home countries. "Democracy" in the West is nothing more than a racial headcount.

The same foreign colonizers who vote for open borders, racemixing, feminism and LGBT in the West vote for nationalist parties in their home countries. "Democracy" in the West is nothing more than a racial headcount.
This guy is open about just voting whatever currycel is available :feelskek:

Following that, in 2024, Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswamy went further in showing Asians could be seen as competitive candidates.

Vivek is the best speaker and debater that American politics has seen in recent memory (along with being a self-made billionaire).

Nikki beat all the other candidates active on the stump, including longtime GOP figures Mike Pence and Ron DeSantis, finished second in the race behind Trump. Her performance made people believe Asian women can be strong candidates.

I'm voting trump just because I know it'll break the minds of redditors

i'm voting for trump because he's very pro crypto and he's against open borders.

the illegals drive down wages which hurts young americans of all races. shit is fuckin crazy here in California. there's nothing but the mega rich, the rich home owner boomers, some people in between (which is rapidly shrinking btw), and the masses of poor slaves that have nothing and are getting poorer.

4 years of stopping illegals from entering is significant imo. It will slow down the shitshow thats coming in the next 30-50+ years in America where just going to the grocery store will be dangerous. you drive anything nice, not be black or brown and you'll get followed and targeted. copper wire will get stolen enmasse by them and street lights/traffic lights won't even work.

i don't exactly like the racist low class trashy white skinheads that support trump but then again I don't like the pink/purple haired feminists and hispanic antifa crowd either of the democrat party.

Last edited:
The democratic president is half curry half nigger, the worst race of al time, even worst than have black half jew