Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycels actually street shitting in Canada

Canada deserves this. This is what you voted for.

They are shitting on the beaches too

"Giving birth to a liberal" :feelskek:

@Made in Heaven how you feel about the state of Canada?

How do you feel about it. A lot of them have mastered the Dandayamana Maltyagasana, so the dating market is going to become fucked.

How do you feel about it. A lot of them have mastered the Dandayamana Maltyagasana, so the dating market is going to become fucked.
I gotta compete whites and master stand shitters, it's over.

I understand why white nationalists feel the way they do tbh. I've said this before, but if whites could just fuck off out of the Middle East, I would support them in their ethnostate goals. But unforunatley, the truth is, unless the west changes morally (converting to islam) or collapses, or racemixes into inferiority, Arabs will never be free from their aggression, especially if we' re talking about America.

@DarkStar

I understand why white nationalists feel the way they do tbh. I've said this before, but if whites could just fuck off out of the Middle East, I would support them in their ethnostate goals. But unforunatley, the truth is, unless the west changes morally (converting to islam) or collapses, or racemixes into inferiority, Arabs will never be free from their aggression, especially if we' re talking about America.

@DarkStar
Are you disgusted by all the curry international students? Even other curries are disgusted by all the curries.

You need to pay me $10,000 to do that...

Are you disgusted by all the curry international students? Even other curries are disgusted by all the curries.
Obviously, even some old indian pajeet co-worker who hated being called by his curry name told me he is afraid race wars will happen in toronto because of the abudnace of different races there. Ottawa is way more white by comparison

Obviously, even some old indian pajeet co-worker who hated being called by his curry name told me he is afraid race wars will happen in toronto because of the abudnace of different races there. Ottawa is way more white by comparison
Parts of Ontario Curries are the majority.

I like the part where he wipes his ass,

You mean culturally enriching canada?

@wereq Yor people are spreading the ancient art of street shitting