Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycel uses photoshop to make himself look whiter

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
110693433_2493579264235926_59990245597971893_n.jpg

still looks like shit

Jbwmaxxing and drivers licensemaxxing too

Improvement has been made
but still bad face lol

Look at the reflection on the water lmao

That's a pretty good shop tbh he can moneymaxx on fiver that's for sure

He went from curry slayer to lightskin cuck.

He went solid point or two on the wcale. i need do thus

hindu dindu trait. :lul:

The lack of ripples in the water, the fact his jacket isn't under water, and how smooth his arms are is a dead giveaway.
JFL at the lambo in the background he has photoshopped in.

Jesus Christ, dark-skinned indians look like they are smeared with soot. This is really sad.

I have never heard anyone use it before, lol. I see that you speak Portuguese. Probably why you used it.

I think he looks better on the left. it just so happens my boyfriend looks more like the one on the right teehee

From a photo editing perspective, he achieved realism. However, I can see where he failed to skin correct his vains (he overdid the skin retouching). Water reflection is a nice touch, connects the subject with the background layer.

God tier editing skill tbh

Dark skin is a curse for curries. It only looks good on blacks

He went solid point or two on the wcale. i need do thus
jfl at the people in this thread hating when so many ethnic women bleach their skin all the time.
"this is really sad you should be proud of who you are and stop trying to look and act white" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

His lip and eye area needs improvement though.

Dark skin is a curse for curries. It only looks good on blacks

Dark skin for curries is better than medium brown poop colored skin imo

His smv was 2/10 now 4/10

He looks plastic on the right JFL

I have never heard anyone use it before, lol. I see that you speak Portuguese. Probably why you used it.
Soot is English, it was used a lot in Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian England.
You probably don't hear it now because no one burns coal in their house anymore (for warmth/ cooking I mean)

From subhuman curry to subhuman curry.

Soot is English, it was used a lot in Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian England.
You probably don't hear it now because no one burns coal in their house anymore (for warmth/ cooking I mean)
You know you spend too much time around racists when the first thing you think of when you hear someone say "burning coal" is "fucking niggers." :lul:

You know you spend too much time around racists when the first thing you think of when you hear someone say "burning coal" is "fucking niggers." :lul:

If a coal burner is a white woman who has sex with black men, is a coal miner a white woman who produces mixed race children :feelskek: :feelsthink:

Just photoshopmaxx.

He even smoothed out the nerves popping out on his hand.

What’s the fucking point? No photoshop for your skin bro

If a coal burner is a white woman who has sex with black men, is a coal miner a white woman who produces mixed race children :feelskek: :feelsthink:
:feelskek: And then what do we call the white cucks that take care of their kids as their stepfather? :lul: