Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel trait: You have a thick rainforest on your legs

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
-
It's as if curries were perfectly engineered to be as ugly as possible. On top of poop like skin, short, norwood reaper's favorite victim, pot belly and God knows what, we also have thick, healthy hairs on our legs.

So thick, long and strong, they are exactly like what shampoo ads claim to make your head hairs like.

When a curry's pants goes few inches above his ankles and you see that dense rainforest it looks beyond filthy.

I trim my leg hairs because of that but they grow back very fast. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JBC trait. Girls love being dicked down by Chewbaccas.

Not me, I've seen girls with more leg and arm hair than me. I cant even grow a proper beard, baby face for life :feelsohgod:

Brutal same. North Indians suffer this issue

Proof South> North. I don't even shave because it is so pointless. At one point I considered using laser surgery on em but no point. I won't get laid anyways.
Not me, I've seen girls with more leg and arm hair than me. I cant even grow a proper beard, baby face for life :feelsohgod:
lucky South Indian. Wish I was South Indian.

Brutal same. North Indians suffer this issue

Proof South> North. I don't even shave because it is so pointless. At one point I considered using laser surgery on em but no point. I won't get laid anyways.

lucky South Indian. Wish I was South Indian.
You wish you were another kind of curry? Why? It would be better to be white.

I'm pretty hairy because of sandnigger mongrel genes.

You wish you were another kind of curry? Why? It would be better to be white.
true white would be best. But South Indian curry would still be a significant upgrade.

true white would be best. But South Indian curry would still be a significant upgrade.
Maybe. When I think of stereotypes, I think of the South Indian lungis as black skinned rail thin with masculine faces, while the North Indians as brown skinned skinny fat with gigantic cube faces.

cracka worshipper, just pick any other funny race
If being white means higher chance of girls liking you, then that’s the way it is. It’s not me worshipping white, it’s me wanting women and being what they want.

only a fag or a woman would want hairless legs

only a fag or a woman would want hairless legs
Dude too much hairs are filthy as fuck. You are saying because you probably haven't seen. Our legs LITERALLY look like this
011DCuE

If being white means higher chance of girls liking you, then that’s the way it is. It’s not me worshipping white, it’s me wanting women and being what they want.
Foid worship + cumskin worship
All you really need is height, wealth and dick

my legs are just as hairy as that, it just means that you produce testosterone unlike most of those western wimps
What's the point of testosterone when you ain't getting any pussy. It's better not to have testosterone as a non chad.

Being born curry is like being born a maggot. Actually maggots have better lives since they dont have to suffer as long.

What's the point of testosterone when you ain't getting any pussy. It's better not to have testosterone as a non chad.
true tbh. Too much T can mean high sex drive which u can't ever fullfill
Being born curry is like being born a maggot. Actually maggots have better lives since they dont have to suffer as long.
fuck too true. I can only cope with food and games. Otherwise no reason to live :smonk:

Foid worship + cumskin worship
All you really need is height, wealth and dick
Supreme cope. I have height, wealth, and dick, but have an absolute abomination of a face. All you really need is bones.