Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel teenager murdered in the uk

Just curries killing curries.

Had no clue UK curries were thugmaxxed (besides Pakis and Bangladeshis)

All I see is people running

I feel so bad for him man the currycell had bought a ps4 controller to go game cope and he gets stabbed to death what a brutal way to go man

There is a lot, they think that they're black.
Its so crazy to me the south asians in the uk are actually in gangs in shit in america all curries do here is just study cope you would never see curries here in gangs

Based Nigger. Total Curry death now.

Very unfortunate. Was he a muslim too?

U don't make sneakers and u can't make make want want like me to study and I was wondering wondering u think think gun gun gun I I wondering what u think think gun gun and I was was what u think about about loss is the most important part of this game game I I really like it if you wanna join us on this forum for more more just the game game
ic

curries move to other country, stab each other to death

lowkey kinda based doe

isn't UK where there is a lot of stabbings of Teens? so sad....

Its so crazy to me the south asians in the uk are actually in gangs in shit in america all curries do here is just study cope you would never see curries here in gangs
America imports high IQ curries that is why and I hope they continue that way unlike UK and Canada