Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Currycel Started Shouting at a White Female Cashier

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I was in Tesco, and saw this Indian currycel. He was trying to buy an item from behind the cashier, either a pack of cigarettes or some alcohol.

The cashier was a young white Stacey-lite, :ahegao: and was struggling to locate the specific item he wanted.

The currycel got a little frustrated, and began mildly shouting in his curry accent and waving his finger, “No, NO. Down, go down. Down, DOWN. Little bit more. That one, yes. Now give it.” :lasereyes:

One of the female customers looked at him concerned and slightly afraid. :feelsmega:

I was dying inside. :feelskek:

I was thinking, ‘Yes, my fellow currycel, tell that white bitch what to do. Make her crouch, confuse her, order her around.’ :feelshaha:

He was my hero for the day. :dab:

Living in an area with a few East and South Asian students, I believed he was one of them due to his accent and age. He probably thought he could come to the UK and easily get a white girlfriend with a good personality, only to face a rude, painful awakening. :feelsrope:

No doubt, before he came to this realisation, he probably self-abased himself via jestermaxxing and is reeling from the embarrassed and shame. That's probably why he took out his frustration on her that evening.

The reason why I say this is because currycels act like total sweethearts around white females, so this was out of character. Yes, even if they went bankrupt overnight, their house burned down, and their mothers died a few hours ago, they will still act like a cutie patootie around white females.

For reference, he appeared to be around 5’10”, average-faced, with a medium to dark complexion, and in his early 20s.

Last edited:
For reference, he appeared to be around 5’10”, average-faced, with a medium to dark complexion, and in his early 20s.
Mogger.

Fr, it is unusual for curries.

im always concerned and slightly afraid when i see people of darker complexion than mine. they do nothing but legit stare at foids asses and tits, kinda based but the fact they're black kills me! :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Based. He redeemed himself.

hes not a currycel bro hes a mogger