Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel spreading the blackpill

Reminds me of the ole good Braincels giga based curry

Yet 0 upvotes. Normies will never stop teracoping.

Comments are braindead

I'm surprised they're letting that post stay up

I'm glad he's trying to Blackpill GenZ, it's good for them to learn the truth early. For us millennials we were already out of High School when the Blackpill started taking form.

Comments are rapefuel
OP said he gets treated like shit by women and the retarded faggots in the reply are saying thats proof of his misogyny and the cause of his shit treatment

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GenZ/comments/1fis7ez/comment/lnjbwxv/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Nah this is incel shit, ur little links are interesting and all but theyre just studies not the real world. You’d know this if you learned what women think by actually talking to them instead of what the internet says. The most important thing for finding a partner is personality point blank period.
:soy:: The internet and studies aren't the real world. You need to talk to women and touch grass!

:incel:: But my personal experiences corroborate the findings of these studies.

:soy:: This cynicism is why you inkel!

Last edited:
I'm glad he's trying to Blackpill GenZ, it's good for them to learn the truth early. For us millennials we were already out of High School when the Blackpill started taking form.
If born in 94 you are borderline zoomer.

:incel:: But my personal experiences corroborate the findings of these studies.
Its actuallly evil how they deny that the experiences that have happened to you just to give foids a clean chit on their shitty behaviour that they should be publicly raped for

Comments coping hard

Not reading those comments and that sub is full of tools!

curries have severe mental disability

And of course, the comments are the usual soydittor brainrot

Nah this is incel shit, ur little links are interesting and all but theyre just studies not the real world. You’d know this if you learned what women think by actually talking to them instead of what the internet says. The most important thing for finding a partner is personality point blank period. All you’re doing with this info is shooting yourself in the foot. Your “muh facts and logic” schtick is off putting.
The loneliness epidemic is a result of the world we humans have constructed unintentionally with our technology and individualistic culture. Your looks have little to do with it, there is somebody for everybody

:soy:: The internet and studies aren't the real world. You need to talk to women and touch grass!
'just talk to women bro, you'll see how important personality is bro' :soy:

'I talked to 458 foids and none of them had a real personality' :feelsbadman:

'wtf my whole belief system has shattered' :soy:

it's interesting how quickly these 'TRUST THE SCIENCE' plebbitors will just dismiss studies and information out of hand