Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currycel son destroyed by JD Vance for talking about pokemon, not even VP halo can save currycels

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★

Currycel autismo son talks about his white dad, since whites hate currycel even if they are they own son he told the autismo to fuck off lmao. Never began for currycels even if your dad is JBW he will never see you as his own. Over for muttcels

Currycel autismo son talks about his white dad, since whites hate currycel even if they are they own son he told the autismo to fuck off lmao. Never began for currycels even if your dad is JBW he will never see you as his own. Over for muttcels
Bringing mutts into this world should be considered a crime, especially half-curries

Bringing mutts into this world should be considered a crime, especially half-curries
Are you a self-hating curry? Why especially half-curry mutts are a bad thing in your opinion?

:yes:

For the reason Incedel pointed out. Curries are the most hated race by normies, so a half-curry child will never be truly loved by a non-curry parent. It's cruel to bring a semi-curry into this world
Wouldn't this in theory improve the genetic stock of curries? Or do you believe in TCD (Total Curry Death) like your currycel brethren wereq

This guy doesn't understand what optics are.

Wouldn't this in theory improve the genetic stock of curries? Or do you believe in TCD (Total Curry Death) like your currycel brethren wereq
Curries are far too numerous of a race for us to ever be effectively cleaned out of existence by mixing. We'd just end up currifying everyone else

He isn't a mutt because Brahmins are white Aryans and Telugus are greeks :lul:

What a trash, besides reproducing, still treats the child as guilty

JD Vance is a bizarre pick, he's a shitty grifter and clearly has no clue what he's doing here.

I dont know why wmaf and wmif couples dont just abort their sons. It would be a win-win for everyone involved.

I swear this nigga is a never trumper plant to sabotage trumps campaign.

I genuinely wonder what the fuck he was trying to show here, because he comes off as selfish. At least when Trump says something like this you can understand that there’s a joke behind it, like you can see what he found funny about the situation and maybe working parents can relate

But here he just sounds like a wacko complaining about how his seven year old son cares more about Pokémon than he does about his dad’s career…. Which is like what every kid does lmao

I genuinely wonder what the fuck he was trying to show here, because he comes off as selfish. At least when Trump says something like this you can understand that there’s a joke behind it, like you can see what he found funny about the situation and maybe working parents can relate

But here he just sounds like a wacko complaining about how his seven year old son cares more about Pokémon than he does about his dad’s career…. Which is like what every kid does lmao
He might genuinely be retarded

His son looks like he is like 5 years old, that’s a pretty shit thing to do.

Also his son looks full curry. I have some half curry cousins and they look 100% white, my half white foid cousin even has blonde hair

He's good looking, tall, ......so ...he should
J. D. Vance might be a shit VP candidate, but at least homosexual GrAYs have crushes on him...?

Maybe that was Trump's idea, he is playing 5D chess to win over the GrAY vote

This only increases his son's chances of going ER once he matures

His son looks like he is like 5 years old, that’s a pretty shit thing to do.

Also his son looks full curry. I have some half curry cousins and they look 100% white, my half white foid cousin even has blonde hair
You can't dilute curry only become more curry unless your black in witch case you look like a somalicel

if he went ER on his father (like oedipus), then he'd be doing donald trump a favour
Honest to god, this has got to be one of the worst VP ever, a low energy grifter curry fucker in the right wing american party