Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Currycel simps hard for whiteworshipper currywhore

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
IMG 20200629 011950

JFL. Heck the curryfoid is a known racist who is married to mayocel and looks down on blackfoids
IMG 20200629 012033

Need more context, where is the evidence that the curry fem he is talking about is white worshiping (it's to be expected that she will be, but evidence showing this would make more of a point).

Yeah the pic doesn't correlate with the thread title

Need more context, where is the evidence that the curry fem he is talking about is white worshiping (it's to be expected that she will be, but evidence showing this would make more of a point).
I had made another thread where I showed her photo with her mayo husband. Also some things are not explicity stated but implied from behaviour.

Currywhores and ricewhores have a political agenda where they only procreate with men of other races.

Currywhores and ricewhores have a political agenda where they only procreate with men of other races.
Its over if you are ethnic and dont have a gigachad bone structure.

Hell even with that you cant pull out south indian phenotype, have you guys seen the currified morph of Lachowski ? They only changed his coloration to typical dravidians and he literally went from the chad with highest JB appeal to ethnic betabuxxer.

Its over if you are ethnic and dont have a gigachad bone structure.

Hell even with that you cant pull out south indian phenotype, have you guys seen the currified morph of Lachowski ? They only changed his coloration to typical dravidians and he literally went from the chad with highest JB appeal to ethnic betabuxxer.

Millimeters of melanin between a normal life and a life of inceldom :feels:

i didn’t see anything about it mentioning white worship. But tbh it is expected from currywhores tho.

I really dgaf when currywhores marry other races. Iam not attracted to them tbh.

I see the currycel, but u don't see the currywhore or the JBW.
What exactly is the currycels point? Is it that the currywhore was right to fuck the JBW because the jbw was higher SMV than curries? In which case, assuming the currywhore is not a goblin, I have to agree with him, and say he's not really simping

oof these fucking curries fucking hell

oof these fucking curries fucking hell
rices get mogged by pakis. ded srs. The average ricecel looks like a cuck in front of your Sikh/Indian Muslim/Paki.

Curry Hindus are another story entirely, centuries of vegentarianism has destroyed their phenotype completely.

hang these SIMPS

rices get mogged by pakis. ded srs. The average ricecel looks like a cuck in front of your Sikh/Indian Muslim/Paki.

Curry Hindus are another story entirely, centuries of vegentarianism has destroyed their phenotype completely.
It has nothing to do with religion. More like ethnicity. I have seen enough subhuman indian muslims and chad indian hindus to know.
I see the currycel, but u don't see the currywhore or the JBW.
What exactly is the currycels point? Is it that the currywhore was right to fuck the JBW because the jbw was higher SMV than curries? In which case, assuming the currywhore is not a goblin, I have to agree with him, and say he's not really simping
Foid worshipping on any level is simping. No context is required, period. The fact that she is a practitioner of jbw makes it funnier that a currycel would be simping for her.

Last edited:

I'm talking curries. Paki Chads can pass as Latino so I'm always on the fence about it.