Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel seethes about being called a jeet

Over for us. :feelscry:

I got banned from r/cricket for having Pajeet in my username. I really hate offended currycels like this. These are the currys that also got Apu deleted from the Simpsons

Deport all pajeets. Why is this poop skinned abused dog living among Whites if he feels so degraded by a simple slur?

Deport all pajeets. Why is this poop skinned abused dog living among Whites if he feels so degraded by a simple slur?
Most funny thing is he thinks whites are calling him jeet when it's mostly curries on 4chan using it, just like most people here who use currycel are curries.

Most funny thing is he thinks whites are calling him jeet when it's mostly curries on 4chan using it, just like most people here who use currycel are curries.
exterminate all pajeet goblins

I actually knew a guy named jeet jfl

his name wasn't shortened either, his name was actually 'jeet'
jeet means something/someone who's been won over,
ajeet means something/someone who is not won yet (or in larget sense, couldn't be won, a free guy)
sukhjeet means someone who conquered sukh=pleasures
etc
shatrujeet means someone who conquered (his) enemies = gigachad

etc

the most analogous word in english would be "Victor"//"Victory" and related terms

ajeet means something/someone who is not won yet (or in larget sense, couldn't be won, a free guy)
etc

etc

the most analogous word in english would be "Victor"//"Victory" and related terms
Interesting :feelswhere:

imagine writing that whole thread here or in lookmaxx just to have a guy dismiss all what you have wrote by calling you "ok jeet" or "ok currycel"
what a joke of a world

Jeetskeets on suicide watch. Rip.

etc

etc

shatrujeet
mike-tyson-laugh.gif

The jeetpill eviscerated me :lul:

Super jeetwer 2020

etc

etc

and what does pa-jeet mean? :feelskek: :feelskek:
victory over foot?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

This jeet should go live with niggers if whites are so dangerous

Good for him, not being a cuck

and what does pa-jeet mean? :feelskek: :feelskek:
victory over foot?:feelshaha::feelshaha:
pajeet is rather westerner invention, it means nothing in our lingo

origin is Punjabi "Praaji" or "Paaji" which means Brother in respected way; like how japanese have "Aniki" = Big Brother

these punjabis when they moved to canada and UK and US kept using that word for westerner friends too i believe and they got introduced to that terminology; and from Praaji or Paaji westerners invented "Pajeet" as degratory term which coincidently also has a root word 'Jeet' in it that is common among Indians

but overall Pajeet as insult only works on those who know punjabi for rest of Indians who have plethora of different languages of their own it doesn't mean anything; and that is why you may see many indians like me happily embracing it because it is no relevant slur for us who is not punjabi.

we have our own different slurs here for different people based on localized stereotypes.

i pray for currycels it must be difficult

Crying about racism while being extremely racist. top kek. I don't know how that sub is allowed to exist. It's riddled with constant racism.

wat is wrong with this I wouldnt get upset if people call me slavniggers why pajeets get upset if they called pajeets

every race has a slur like that so its ok