Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CURRYCEL SAYS HE IS GERMAN.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★

IMG 20240726 214155

Last edited:
Yeah, he looks like a real Aryan (check where Aryans come from).

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

i hate these faggots so much. They turn terms that are meant and should represent origin and nationality into meaningless buzzwords. This is how actual germans look like:
Kai Rosenkranz

not even particularly good looking or anything, but these fuckers still want to be associated with white people and not some shitskins without any decency.

i hate these faggots so much. They turn terms that are meant and should represent origin and nationality into meaningless buzzwords. This is how actual germans look like:
View attachment 1207729
not even particularly good looking or anything, but these fuckers still want to be associated with white people and not some shitskins without any decency.
It's so retarded. He very well knows nobody thinks he is German. It's so cringe lol. What I found even more cringe is how he started speaking German randomly.

This is just like when @JayGoptri chimped out and tried to insist that he was an American and tried to attack me as a sand nigger as if the fuckwad was some white nord. Then I had to remind his dumbass that he would never be white and that the average white American would prefer 1000s of people like me than to even have 1 pajeet

Pajeets really fucking love claiming the white nations they will allowed into.

View attachment 1207738
See my post above. Meets and chinks do this alot. Niggers too. Arabs I never see doing this

This is just like when @
JayGoptri
@JayGoptri chimped out and tried to insist that he was an American and tried to attack me as a sand nigger as if the fuckwad was some white nord. Then I had to remind his dumbass that he would never be white and that the average white American would prefer 1000s of people like me than to even have 1 pajeet
Ah, yes I remember that. That must have been a year/years ago before, I joined when I was a lurker. It's the guy who claimed he was "American" because, he had an American passport right?

Ah, yes I remember that. That must have been a year/years ago before, I joined when I was a lurker. It's the guy who claimed he was "American" because, he had an American passport right?
Yes. He was too funny trying to talk about white people bombing Iraq was a good thing. Pajeets have slave brains

atleast he does want to be identified as german, Usually they dont do that