Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel Ropefuel

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
3013090 1659553488078

>be born indian
>destined to die alone
it never fucking began for us did it currybros ? :blackpill:

curry = death sentence in life

God damn, I'm sorry curry bros:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Well I am a currycel, and honestly these statistics made me disgusted at society. I feel disdain, hatred and sad that these things happen, but society is this superficial to the point where women just dislike you not only on your race but your height and looks as well - fuck society, hope it all goes to hell.

curry = death sentence in life
Its actually so brutal for us.
When I say the word "Indian man" who the fuck thinks of anything "masculine" or "attractive"?
"arab man" or "black man" at least have a masculine connotation
"latino man" has a masculine or romantic connotation
"white man" has a tall and attractive connotation
"mixed man" has an exotic connotation
But "indian man" sounds like a fucking short subhuman streetshitter

Well I am a currycel, and honestly these statistics made me disgusted at society. I feel disdain, hatred and sad that these things happen, but society is this superficial to the point where women just dislike you not only on your race but your height and looks as well - fuck society, hope it all goes to hell.
I mean all we have to do is look in the mirror and we can see why.... it doesnt help that the culture/social world gives indians ZERO FUCKING HELP. NO LIBERAL shills for indians the way they do their precious pet niggers and arabs even though we function in western society better than them.

God damn, I'm sorry curry bros:feelsbadman::feelsrope:
I always thought that we were just slightly worse than asians and arabs
Nope. we are literally the definition of subhuman. A lesser race designed to be mocked and ridiculed and forced into suicide.

Fucking white worshipigs

I mean all we have to do is look in the mirror and we can see why.... it doesnt help that the culture/social world gives indians ZERO FUCKING HELP. NO LIBERAL shills for indians the way they do their precious pet niggers and arabs even though we function in western society better than them.
I think most curries wouldn't be self hating if women did not have rights, and the ottoman sex slave trade was still alive you could just convert to islam and get some slavic slave wife.

I don't understand the graph explain it to me :waitwhat::feelsstudy:

What's meant by increased and decreased attraction?

Fucking white worshipigs
whites are tall, fair and have beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair
we have shit colored skin and shit colored eyes.
whites caucasoid faces are sharp and square
we have round and estrogenic faces.
the male version of the graphs look exactly the same. white women are worshipped as well for obvous reasons.
I think most curries wouldn't be self hating if women did not have rights, and the ottoman sex slave trade was still alive you could just convert to islam and get some slavic slave wife.
Bro if i were born 300 years ago, no man on earth was a legitimate incel, whether in the west, india, or arabia.
I don't understand the graph explain it to me :waitwhat::feelsstudy:
low IQ cel, in the first graph bigger is better in the second smaller is better

low IQ cel, in the first graph bigger is better in the second smaller is better
Oh I get it, I thought the participants were shown something that might affect their attraction to that race :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

we have round and estrogenic faces.
the male version of the graphs look exactly the same. white women are worshipped as well for obvous reasons.
Yeah I have very low sexual dimorphism. I look grotesque

Lol even sheboons are liked more than currywhores

But "indian man" sounds like a fucking short subhuman streetshitter
That's because of ugly black skinned dravidians and ugly low iq uncivilized central Eastern Indians.
We North Indians are similar to Afghans and arabs and have nothing in common with rest of the Indians
Images 11
Map
World First Vegetarian Body Builder Wrestler Varinder Singh Mr Asia India 7
Main qimg 19eaba9f137cd5cc3aaa60b8ac614a1d lq
Images 66
Images 60
Images 44
Images 45
Main qimg 897e2a6285ec4b29acd98c2e0193b691 lq
Main qimg 7b4158b376e54287c39f76a69135346b lq
Images 99
Images   2022 08 02T224726129
Main qimg 3b0de2aeb3d268d965b00469609b70fd lq
Images 63
Images 33
Images   2022 08 03T143932043

only 6.2% of women saw it as a dealbreaker/very strong racial preference,
so if your tall and rich and or good looking shes prob willing to compromise

Literally noodle self hating process

I always thought that we were just slightly worse than asians and arabs
Nope. we are literally the definition of subhuman. A lesser race designed to be mocked and ridiculed and forced into suicide.
Yes, you all dravidians are. Don't associate us North Indians with y'all.

only 6.2% of women saw it as a dealbreaker/very strong racial preference,
so if your tall and rich and or good looking shes prob willing to compromise
I mean thats what they say. And i do understand that the graph in my image isnt the be all end all.
Just by being an american pajeet instead of a FOB indian indian pajeet im better than 50% of pajeets because i dont street shit and drink cow piss.
Still its disheartening.
Literally noodle self hating process
noodles had nothing to hate about themselves. their women are pretty and their men are smart. currys have no redeeming qualities (DO NOT REDEEM SIR )
schizo post, youre just another currycel pajeet despite your graphs of PROTO INDO EUROPEAN ADMIXTURE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. Your attractiveness level as a very light skin north indian is in between indian and arab on that graph then. which is still subhuman

you wouldnt be here if you were able to get bitches kek

Your attractiveness level as a very light skin north indian is in between indian and arab on that graph then. which is still subhuman
Adequate enough to mog your black dravidian ass to hell and back:lul::lul:
Yes, my only problem is my height not skin, hair and face.

How tall are you? surely with all your CAUCASOID admixture you must be at least 5'10 right? because htat is my height :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

wait it says in your profile. anyone would rather be 5'10 dravidian than 5'5 "north indian" (some sort of mutt who thinks hes white but not)

What's meant by increased and decreased attraction?
decreased means what race you hate basically they are using sjw terms to not blatantly discriminate
increased means what you crave the most

schizo post, youre just another currycel pajeet despite your graphs of PROTO INDO EUROPEAN ADMIXTURE :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:. Your attractiveness level as a very light skin north indian is in between indian and arab on that graph then. which is still subhuman

that curry got unlucky with skin tone/face and height roll. he can cope all he wants :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl at niggers when they are clearly have it better.
wtf Is latinos so high?? they look subhuman often just not curry level bad but not good either

decreased means what race you hate basically they are using sjw terms to not blatantly discriminate
increased means what you crave the most

that curry got unlucky with skin tone/face and height roll. he can cope all he wants :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl at niggers when they are clearly have it better.
wtf Is latinos so high?? they look subhuman often just not curry level bad but not good either
When i look at latinos i think they are subhuman looking, at least where i live. I know that latino isnt a race though. light skin latinos have it very good probably, but the ones where i live are short brown ugly fat goblino mutt creatures hobbling around the local shops, theaters, malls, parks etc.

When i look at latinos i think they are subhuman looking, at least where i live. I know that latino isnt a race though. light skin latinos have it very good probably, but the ones where i live are short brown ugly fat goblino mutt creatures hobbling around the local shops, theaters, malls, parks etc.

that's been my observation, just proved my media influence theory that explains its very easy to brainwash foids
5'1 beaner should have same value as a 5'2 curry Madrasi

How tall are you? surely with all your CAUCASOID admixture you must be at least 5'10 right? because htat is my height
Not all Caucasoids are tall not all Mongoloids are short.
But our average height is better than yours.
Images 11

that curry got unlucky with skin tone/face and height roll. he can cope all he wants
I don't despise my face and skin tone.
My only problem is my height. I'm just dearth of 2-3 inches to ascend in curryland.

Curry means it done

being white must be great

View attachment 645001
>be born indian
>destined to die alone
it never fucking began for us did it currybros ? :blackpill:
Curry copers when they smell like shit and curry pheromones and look like shit blackskin in the face snd then cry about racepill and jbw:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: YOUR JUST SHORT,UGLY, SMELL LIKR POOP AND CURRY AND NON NT NIGGA ITS NOT YOUR RACE :feelsping:

true but you also have to watch your homelands fall apart and be brainwashed and worship niggers

Fk em they deserve it for being weak beta cucks

Last edited:
true but you also have to watch your homelands fall apart and be brainwashed and worship niggers
Cope, everyone worships whites. Especially noodlewhores