Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Currycel Rejected By Asian FOBs [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Just look at this video those Asians want nothing to do with that curry guy. Is this what they call PUA? That guy never stood a chance from the moment he walked up to them they were disgusted by him. Unfortunately he blurred out the facial expressions so we can't see that. Look at how she turns her back on him when he's trying to talk to her JFL.

He looks ok just not dimorphic at all, his mannerisms and voice don’t help either. If he was white, he’d have an outside shot of being a cuck.

HES COPING SO HARD AHAHAHAHAHAH. He’s not even ugly though dudes a 6/10. Over for currycels.

Also what kind of guy tries to pick up girls by getting lost and acting awkward on purpose, that’s next levels of beta

he's not even ugly like at all...wtf?

it's so over if you're curry.

JFL at cold approaching. this NEVER WORKS for anyone under 8/10. stop swallowing TRP/PUA lies

that’s just too much cope

I feel so sorry for currycels

>PUA
>starts timid as hell
>ignoring the non-verbal signals/body language of rejection
>girls are not looking at him
>one of them literally turn her back at him
>they are not engaging in the conversation, very short answers, making it very clear the lack of interest

FFS. I'm an emperor of retardation and I know this. How the fuck this PUA guys are so retarded? There's no magic.

this is a fag from simple pickup, a group of puas consisting of the curry you just saw, a normie asian, and a guy who has some european ancestry