Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

currycel puts his life in danger to get tall

wtf is happening in india those devices look fucking medieval

The whore is pretty fuckable

I'd never do this shit. Even if you get to 6'0 what if you're face or skeletal frame is still subhuman? You would've went through all that pain and misery and spent $100K just to still get brutally rejected. Not even that, you can barely even walk after that surgery let alone run, squat or do any kind of athletics without pain.

That looks like some medieval torture device shit they used on witches

And yet foids say they have to deal with impossible standards, dumb whores.

I'd never do this shit. Even if you get to 6'0 what if you're face or skeletal frame is still subhuman? You would've went through all that pain and misery and spent $100K just to still get brutally rejected. Not even that, you can barely even walk after that surgery let alone run, squat or do any kind of athletics without pain.
sometimes society pushes man into psychosis, so his option was to either 1. get a surgery to be taller
or 2. go ER

I don't get it. Abnormally lengthened legs = loses the center of balance = falls over

Why can't people allow me to kill them (in videogame)

And yet foids say they have to deal with impossible standards, dumb whores.
They're so dumb they don't even realize it's their own dumbfuck standards.

I watched the video, not only is the guy very short he also has a weak receding chin

I watched the video, not only is the guy very short he also has a weak receding chin
Still over for him then JFL. All that pain and misery just to get brutally rejected for being ugly. :feelskek:

Why can't people allow me to kill them (in videogame)
Most people are afraid of the process of dying, not really from death itself, I would let you kill me if you did it with poison

Most people are afraid of the process of dying, not really from death itself, I would let you kill me if you did it with poison
Based. I just hate humanity

I hate to admit but I have problems watching that video due to how violent the surgery is. I've grown soft!!

Just become disabled theory

5'2 curry Literally a life of hell

I hate to admit but I have problems watching that video due to how violent the surgery is. I've grown soft!!
years of liveleak and bestgore.com have prepared me for this