Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Currycel proposes to a foid and gets bashed

yep thats the video i watched lul, there is one where a guy marries his 3DS

I heard that curry from noodle land is sweet tbh

First 15 seconds I heard his curry accent and saw him proposing to a noodlecunt, I knew it was over.

Is this in Singapore?

>video has 1K likes but only 86 dislikes.
Anyways, I kinda feel bad for him tbh but at the same time I kinda find it funny the way she bashed his head with the ukulele. I can see he really meant it and probably spent some money for those musicians to play a song for him. And the lady who recorded it didn't came up to him and asked him out on a date instead.

Also, if I was to propose to a girl, I wouldn't do it in a super public area because 1) most people don't like to be put in the spotlight and 2) if she rejects or something like that happens to me, it would be a huge embarrassment. There is a compilation video that I saw before of guys proposing to their girlfriends/fiances in public and then getting rejected.

Also goes to show that I started to worship women less and less and see them more as just people who are not as benevolent as we see them to be. There just as worse if not even worse than us guys.

looks fake but lold

This entitled whore may is upset because he isn't a 6 foot Chad.

The video he posted the next day:

pewpew