Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel on r/tinder asks whats wrong

Its over if ur born curry

Does he know?

I quickly skimmed through this guy's reddit account and he gradually increased his height on his bumble profiles. Increasing your height by a few centimeters ain't saving you buddy.
Also somebody should tell him to make an account here instead of joining cucked subreddit communities like: r/dating_advice

Plebbit comments also have so many double digit IQ copes :feelsPop:

soyddit and bluepilled bullshit, name a better duo

somebody tell this nigga 6'3 doesnt count if its a symptom of klinefelters

I will get my kidneys that the redditards will virtue signal to the moon and back how it's prolly his bio or his shitty photos that are responsible for his lack of success in dating world

why do these idiots still ask about advice on reddit. The best thing this guy can do is socialmaxx and get with some fat chick or passportmaxx an ethnic woman

Kek he deleted his post before I even got to see it. He must have been extremely subhuman then.

did anyone screenshot this lol

I quickly skimmed through this guy's reddit account and he gradually increased his height on his bumble profiles. Increasing your height by a few centimeters ain't saving you buddy.
Also somebody should tell him to make an account here instead of joining cucked subreddit communities like: r/dating_advice
Aha i knew it ge wasnt 190cm

Visit side, ctrl+F "India" and "ugly" and not a single comment matching. Says it all. He should come here if he wants more honest answers.

Your face, your height, and your race are wrong. You were born as genetic trash. As a cherry on top, you were born in the fucking wrong time to be born as genetic trash. Welcome to your presumably very short, meaningless life that will never get better.
Curries are genetic trash and subhuman earth would heal if they all perished

Always screenshot the post,i can't see or smell the curry