Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel currycel lobby boy manlet with a 10/10 blonde stacy girlfriend

7/10 Stacy, got some weird mark on her face and by the way she's dressed she is probably some liberal weirdo that dreamt about living as a curry wife

Anything can happen in movies.

Anything can happen in movies.
I've just noticed how bluepull cucks refer to moview everytime, when it comes to real life. "She stayed with that guy, but he was poor ang ugly! I saw tha on the movie! REEEEEEE"

7/10 Stacy, got some weird mark on her face and by the way she's dressed she is probably some liberal weirdo that dreamt about living as a curry wife
Kek its a movie :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

It’s a movie bet they paid her like 10 million dollar alone for that kissing scene

In that moment he ascended further than any curry had before him.

10/10? Not even close.

Very 'English' looking blonde, not as nice as germanic, nordic or russian imo

Seems to be a pair of looksmatched strangeballs in a movie to me.

They are doing this on purpose to give you currycels hope!!

Shes a pure virgin obsessed with ethnic manlets

1) He mogs me
2) It's a movie, a work of fiction

I think I've seen this movie. Beauty and the beast curry, right?

It's called "movie" boyo, where people pretend to be someone else and they emulate a story, and there are couple of guys who take their moving pictures and their voices. Once it's done other people go to a big auditorium like place to watch those moving pictures when they feel bored.

Of course it has to be a fucking movie, this rarely happens in real life (if it does, you've basically found a unicorn).

How is this life fuel exactly

She's not 10, more like 6. Also it's a movie