Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel kidnapps 13 yo Turkish foid and married with her

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★★

He just randomly saw her in a middle school in Turkey and decided to kidnapped her to pakistan. Low inhib af. Turkish normies seething in the comments.

I hope the Kurdish people outnumber and replace the turkish mystery meat in the future

good fucking riddance if they got overrun by those kurds

game is game bro is on the grind i respect that

Last edited:
He testosterone mogs the majority of men

he's not tall by wrists i can tell he's fellow wristcel with bad frame but her body language dont really show disgust interesting, bro rly shaped himself a perfect wife. Like nigga i have been saying this shi just be first theory or start young with em before their standarts become ridiculous with self awareness of how easy it is with social media.

pakis are obsessed with turks in the same way indians are with israel

I hope the Kurdish people outnumber and replace the turkish mystery meat in the future

Already happening. Kurds and Arab refugges breeding like rabbits while ethnic Turk fertility is below replacement level.

He just randomly saw her in a middle school in Turkey and decided to kidnapped her to pakistan. Low inhib af. Turkish normies seething in the comments.

nonsence that woman is a curry from Pakistan

lifefuel for @wereq @Grim_Reaper @CopingForBrutality, and @FucktheFBI

they just uuse maké up, wigs etc. Look at these nig nog foids pretending to be Arab. Then look at the comment section

View: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1129847321605772

Screenshot 2024 06 25 174126448637119 1211854496926984 9190081902420027557 n

Already happening. Kurds and Arab refugges breeding like rabbits while ethnic Turk fertility is below replacement level.
Good riddance

nonsence that woman is a curry from Pakistan
She's Turkish but even though I don't know any urdu she seems like speaking it very fluently. I don't sense any Turkish accent.

this but also Constantinople is retaken

She's Turkish but even though I don't know any urdu she seems like speaking it very fluently. I don't sense any Turkish accent.
maybeshe is Turkish but I doubt though. You think its easy to kidnap a foid from Turkey all the way to Pakistan? There are border checks requiring passport especially from minors under 18

maybeshe is Turkish but I doubt though. You think its easy to kidnap a foid from Turkey all the way to Pakistan? There are border checks requiring passport especially from minors under 18
No doubt she's Turkish because this incident was in news in Turkey 2 years ago. Turkish borders are pretty fucked up, it's not very safe country as you think. There's lot of illegal immigrants in Turkey.

No doubt she's Turkish because this incident was in news in Turkey 2 years ago. Turkish borders are pretty fucked up, it's not very safe country as you think. There's lot of illegal immigrants in Turkey.
then I should also do kidnap one of them. But stillthough Pakistani authorities are buddy buddy freinds with the Turks because of Islam , military etc. That guy would have got an ass whipping from the Pakistani authorities

Why wasnt he beaten half to death and the foid returned till now? Do you understand now why I say its fake?

then I should also do kidnap one of them. But stillthough Pakistani authorities are buddy buddy freinds with the Turks because of Islam , military etc. That guy would have got an ass whipping from the Pakistani authorities

Why wasnt he beaten half to death and the foid returned till now? Do you understand now why I say its fake?
I don't remember all details but I guess foid is adult now and she says she don't wanna come back because they had kids. Her family also doesn't give a fuck about her. So Government can't do antyhing when foid and her family okay with this, only normies are seething that's it.

I don't remember all details but I guess foid is adult now and she says she don't wanna come back because they had kids. Her family also doesn't give a fuck about her. So Government can't do antyhing when foid and her family okay with this, only normies are seething that's it.
okay then I should also make a plan to take one of those foids. Maybe Syria, Kurdistan, Turk. Which one you recommend?

okay then I should also make a plan to take one of those foids. Maybe Syria, Kurdistan, Turk. Which one you recommend?
You can get arranged marriage with Kurdish foid, that's still a thing in East of Turkey. But if you means kidnapping a foid I wouldn't recommend this even though this guy was succesful. Not every family in Turkey reckless like this foid's parents. Maybe you can try in Iraq though I don't know.

You can get arranged marriage with Kurdish foid, that's still a thing in East of Turkey. But if you means kidnapping a foid I wouldn't recommend this even though this guy was succesful. Not every family in Turkey reckless like this foid's parents. Maybe you can try in Iraq though I don't know.
Okay I should try for a Kurd girl. Which city you recommend I go to?

Okay I should try for a Kurd girl. Which city you recommend I go to?
For arranged marriage or kidnapping? You can go any city for arranged marriage but if it's for kidnapping I guess it's a very big gamble in any city. This guy won it but there's no quaranteed you will be succesfull too. if you wanna try it anyway I guess Northern Iraq would be better than Turkey.

kurds are mongrels too nigga

He’s based af. He also jawline mogs me

Pakistan isnt curry
Its white

The one on his lap seems younger. The one allowed to talk seems older.

Mashallah, sister has chosen the right husband