Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Currycel is in a sexual relationship with balloon

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

A man, who says he is sexually attracted to inanimate objects, has revealed he is currently in a committed relationship with a bunch of balloons.
Aakash Majumdar, 28, from Mumbai, India, said that what started as a friendship has now developed into something more meaningful.
In fact, he’s so besotted with the floating object he says he sleeps beside them and even kisses them goodnight, admitting he’s “sexually attracted” to them too.
“Every morning, I wake up by saying ‘good morning’ and giving a kiss to my balloons that sleep beside me, and vice versa,” he told NeedToKnow.Online.
“I make out with my balloons.”

Z0LVnY4.jpg

“I make out with my balloons.” what no pussy does to a nigger :feelsbadman:

God damn he looks 45 with his hairline and poor eye area. Mans gotta cope with balloonmaxxing I suppose.

I think hes doing this for the attention mostly. Curry homelanders have a strange sense of humour. They seem to do this to jerstermaxx and while it seems cringey to anyone living in the west, perhaps its a ploy to get white staceys to show interest in him and send him Bob and Vagene.

Don't we all have objectophilia:feelsEhh:.

You can laugh but this is how we'll all end up

Cope, they're betabuxxing. Foidalloons are white, helium-filled balloon only. :cryfeels:

He should join his fellow curry in gang rape.

America would shoot it down just because they dont want to see currycels being happy

Foids are so cruel.

It's so fucking over

Who said it was?
your nigger aussie media, making fun of this poor man because he's curry and a man so his mental illness is seen as a joke

Last edited:
this is where foids drive sub5 males

Just go for balloons theory

The balloon will fly away from him for better more expensive helium filled chadalloon.

I wonder how tight the hole is

God damn he looks 45 with his hairline and poor eye area. Mans gotta cope with balloonmaxxing I suppose.

I think hes doing this for the attention mostly. Curry homelanders have a strange sense of humour. They seem to do this to jerstermaxx and while it seems cringey to anyone living in the west, perhaps its a ploy to get white staceys to show interest in him and send him Bob and Vagene.
He's not too ugly to get a gf in India. He's 5-6/10 maybe even HTN by Indian standards, it's hard to tell with the pic because it's too close up. He's just mentally ill.

@PLA1092 thoughts?

Feminist will protest that he is hurting those balloons with his toxic personality.

He's not too ugly to get a gf in India. He's 5-6/10 maybe even HTN by Indian standards, it's hard to tell with the pic because it's too close up. He's just mentally ill.

@PLA1092 thoughts?
There are more pictures in the article

How can you be so hairy but look so life-less curry are truly cursed with some horrific genes. Norwooding as-well JFL

@PLA1092 thoughts?
Not HTN, LTN depending on where he is. :ping: