Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Currycel in UK knocks out woman for insulting Islam

fucking white knights won't let me enjoy some good shit

If he was a true allahcel, he would have blown her up.

Defend christ critique islam :soy:

"Punches"? The dude barely even slapped her jfl so overdramatic.

How on earth is this related to Muawiyah?

It doesn't even matter what she was saying, she deserved it.

Good, more of this. UK Feminists and gays support Islam and hate white straight men, so let them learn things the hard way. Things will be even worse in future now little Mohammed's outnumber white boys in every city school.

Good, more of this. UK Feminists and gays support Islam and hate white straight men, so let them learn things the hard way. Things will be even worse in future now little Mohammed's outnumber white boys in every city school.
Do you live in a big city?

hahahaha, he knocked its glasses off. I replayed it like 10 times and can't stop smiling.

Muslim men are cucks holy shit at defending this subhuman foid

The majority of curries are cucks, but there are some curries like this guy, based

"Unconscious"
>woman is still standing, holding her face

Over-exaggerated bullshit disproven with the same video.

fucking white knights won't let me enjoy some good shit
They always ruin it even prank videos on foids where the bf or a male bystander :soy: steps in and tries to act "alpha".

:soy: Call the police call the police:soy:

Such terrible times await, fuck these cunts that enabled this; let 'em feel it.

"Punches"? The dude barely even slapped her jfl so overdramatic.
"Knocked unconscious" JFL she lost her glasses and made an offended face.
Of course the white knights fags surrounded him right away.
"P-p-please m'lady, i defended you, can i have a c-crumb of p-pussy now?"

They all deserve to get found by a lost bullet in minecraft on pc.

Based af sand nigga.

Jfl though, UK cops and canadian cops are the biggest pussies.

Based af. Too bad he got attacked by all the cucked whiteknights. Hopefully allah smites them

GOD IS GREAT!

Let them kill each other.

The look of surprise on her face, foids in the west are so safe that they are genuinely shocked when a man dares to hit them

He didn’t knock her out. It was regular slap with open palm on her dirty mouth and it is allowed by Islam.

I hate this dumb christcuck whore. I can never watch these Speaker's Corner debates without her screeching. She's probably a jewish agent anyways JFL I remember this dumb bitch showing picture/comics of Mariam giving birth to Pr. Jesus in a very gross manner, I think it was drawn by Charlie Hebdo, and she was complimenting them. Filthy whore

I love those based brown dudes

this.

one race the human race

Whiteknights springing into action suddenly is one of the most depressing sights ever tbh
They even continued to chase him after surrounding him and beating him. And all just because he slapped a woman @Robtical

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back