Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Currycel got brutally cucked by filipina

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Found this on a group,a currycel complain how a filipina cheated on him.

They probably met on internet,she tricked him for money then dump him. It is fucking over for this guy,I dont know how he cope with that.

It is heartbreathing how he says "no one loves me"

Fucking over for curries.
and he is 29 years old,btw

Don't they have arrainged marriages in India or something

Shoulda given her military secrets or it's not true love tbh.

"I was love this girl" :feelsokman:

Filipina trash. wouldn't expect anything more from them tbh

this is very common in the philippines. girls have tons of online foreigner boyfriends who act like an ATM machine and a local boyfriend who is usually a deadbeat who does nothing but get drunk on her e-whoring money and if the foreigner comes to the philippines she stays with him and the local bf wouldnt mind since he is getting paid. you wouldn't believe the money they making, im talking cars and houses money. the way it works is either straight up ask for money for school or medical bills or something and cucks actually pays for it or they say they gonna be your gf if you support them financially and they would talk to you a few times a day. some girls have up to 5 sponsors and each one of them pays her $500-1000 a month do the math.

well i laughed at this jfl
A sand buddy of mine dated a Filipina for 2 years, he thought she was the best girl ever and she was so loving to him. That is, before he discovered that she'd been cheating on him for 2 years with Tinder guys and her weekend job didn't exist at all. He even showed me screens of him talking with her Tinder flings and asking about stuff like private tattoos, lower hair situation (or lack thereof) and sexual habits and proficiencies to confirm that it was true. This happened after she had dumped him out of the blue for a guy that was more advantageous to her (and he proceeded to inform the guy of her cheating habits because she was still doing it kek.)

go to SEA theory is not applicable for curries... somebody scammed him.
curries never learn

this is very common in the philippines. girls have tons of online foreigner boyfriends who act like an ATM machine and a local boyfriend who is usually a deadbeat who does nothing but get drunk on her e-whoring money and if the foreigner comes to the philippines she stays with him and the local bf wouldnt mind since he is getting paid. you wouldn't believe the money they making, im talking cars and houses money. the way it works is either straight up ask for money for school or medical bills or something and cucks actually pays for it or they say they gonna be your gf if you support them financially and they would talk to you a few times a day. some girls have up to 5 sponsors and each one of them pays her $500-1000 a month do the math.
damn fuck its brutal. entitled whores.
curries never learn
nothing applicable for curries
A sand buddy of mine dated a Filipina for 2 years, he thought she was the best girl ever and she was so loving to him. That is, before he discovered that she'd been cheating on him for 2 years with Tinder guys and her weekend job didn't exist at all. He even showed me screens of him talking with her Tinder flings and asking about stuff like private tattoos, lower hair situation (or lack thereof) and sexual habits and proficiencies to confirm that it was true. This happened after she had dumped him out of the blue for a guy that was more advantageous to her (and he proceeded to inform the guy of her cheating habits because she was still doing it kek.)
damn.. filipinas are biggest scammers on the earth.

Currycels are so delusional. They live and breathe all the retarded bluepilled advice online.

@chudur-budur take a look at this bro

curries never learn
even fat old white westerners get cucked.
sounds similar to thailand tbh

Last edited:
Look at that ugly face,invite him to this site and offer him the blackpill.

Poor guy. Curries like me have it the worst.

that's basically every girl, ever

Curries have nowhere to go

Filipino foids are the ultimate subhumans. If you get rejected by one it's time to go to gandy.

While she gets grounded and pounded by chad she finds 5 minutes of her day to video call him... poor guy.

29 years old and he carries on like that, ffs, there are 9 year olds who can regulate themselves better.

Filipino foids are the ultimate subhumans. If you get rejected by one it's time to go to gandy.
fuck filipinas. as i can see theyre ultimate whores
29 years old and he carries on like that, ffs, there are 9 year olds who can regulate themselves better.
he is fucking naive and bluepilled

Is it possible to pretend to be a Filipina to get sponsors?

I never understood how guys like this arent self aware of their looks, do they even look in a mirror? This level of delusionalism is borderline retarded, I actually cant feel sorry for the guy.

View attachment 94059

Found this on a group,a currycel complain how a filipina cheated on him.
Flips will do basically anything for money. They go all over the world, work multiple jobs and send the money back home. To be fair, a lot of them are quite friendly and well-behaved (at least from my experience.)

Flips will do basically anything for money. They go all over the world, work multiple jobs and send the money back home. To be fair, a lot of them are quite friendly and well-behaved (at least from my experience.)
I hate whores specialy those who cheat men

Even third world filipinas don't want currycels. Beyond over. :feelsrope:
Don't they have arrainged marriages in India or something
Indian women and their parents have extremely high expectations these days. Arranged marriage is a meme.
a lot of them are quite friendly and well-behaved (at least from my experience.)
Filipinas are passive. A lot of men mistake passivity in women for submissiveness or friendliness.

I feel bad for keking @ his English language skills

Currycels are so delusional. They live and breathe all the retarded bluepilled advice online.

That's why I'm glad there are blackpilled ones who acknowledge the truth.