Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Currycel discovers the cure to balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
Until a scientist makes significant change no one should listen to him

fin + minox did wonders for my hair but i waited too long to start. i had to get two hair transplants to fix the damage already done.

Beliving a random indian instead of the godlike combo fin + minox
:feelsseriously:

Curries are the biggest spreader of pseudoscience and bro science.

Beliving a random indian instead of the godlike combo fin + minox
:feelsseriously:
True, minoxidillmaxxing and finmaxxing does wonders, so i've seen and heard. Hair is life bros and this going from someone who was voluntarely shaved head for 4 years (even 15 year old kids shave their heads to look more alpha or masculine). Unfortunetly, i realized way too late i have a subhuman facial features and i don't look as good as the other number 0 chads in my country, so i grew my hair back and got a curly perm (LOL i know), and now to say the least, i don't look that much of a subhuman as before anymore.

Over for baldcels.

True, minoxidillmaxxing and finmaxxing does wonders, so i've seen and heard. Hair is life bros and this going from someone who was voluntarely shaved head for 4 years (even 15 year old kids shave their heads to look more alpha or masculine). Unfortunetly, i realized way too late i have a subhuman facial features and i don't look as good as the other number 0 chads in my country, so i grew my hair back and got a curly perm (LOL i know), and now to say the least, i don't look that much of a subhuman as before anymore.
Dont get the fucking perm. You must not look basic. Embrace your inner eccentricity.

Dont get the fucking perm. You must not look basic. Embrace your inner eccentricity.
Bro not many people have perms or curly hair where i live. The perm distracts and minimalizes my subhuman bone structure to say the least (very small/no chin, bad jawline, round face, big forehead and big uneven nose)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back