Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Currycel destroyed

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★

You can't make this up

Curry = Game Over

imagine crying after receiving a text from a curry :foidSoy:

Why do these cunts never go for their looksmatches?

If she is indeed not ugly as she claims, her looksmatch shouldn't be ugly too, right?

Except they are fucking deluding themselves. She IS ugly. They all are. And they all think they deserve Chad.

We don't even register as 'subhumans' to them

No desperate curry would be typing out a whole heartfelt paragraph
They definitely do, either it's a shit long heartfelt essay or else it's just a "hi babz sand the bobs in inbox plis"

Curry = Game Over
She should've just said this from the start instead of writing paragraphs on "oh he is nice but his looksoynality is tewwible!!"

ugly fat old woman wants chad jfl

I deserve white women SAAR, please gib me money and white wimminz like the mooovviees saar

Lmao I was reading the "I cried because he left such a well thought out message for me and..." and I thought it would end with "but I'll have to reject him, even though he tried so hard, and it makes me a terrible person"
But it turned out to be even worse :lul: "the fact that he messaged me made me feel unattractive" and that's it:lul::lul::lul: foids are so fucking pathetic, petty and selfish beings it's insane. Truly a meme gender

imagine crying over a text message

Does anyone have that Reddit post from Canada with white foids complaining about seeing Indians on dating apps? They don't even want to see curries.