Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Currycel demands pink pussy

Get your snow bunny @Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @wereq @anandkonda

Does this video get reposted every 5 minutes?

Cucknada is gonna get raped even worse than Northern Europe. Canada’s electorate is too multi-cultural to coalesce and enforce any singular conservative sentiment.

I sympathize with the curry's frustration. Curries in the US are superior to whites. They are more educated, more intelligent, and make higher incomes. So white girls should be begging for currycock. It makes no sense that white girls feel superior to curries. It's rage inducing. That's why the curry got as pissed as he did. Hopefully in the not too distant future curries will take over white countries, enslave whites, and make hot young white girls their sex slaves. That is how things would be in a just world.

I sympathize with the curry's frustration. Curries in the US are superior to whites. They are more educated, more intelligent, and make higher incomes. So white girls should be begging for currycock. It makes no sense that white girls feel superior to curries. It's rage inducing. That's why the curry got as pissed as he did. Hopefully in the not too distant future curries will take over white countries, enslave whites, and make hot young white girls their sex slaves. That is how things would be in a just world.
@faded
Import gorillion curries to us canada UK Australia New Zealand now

bloodcartier.gif

@faded
Import gorillion curries to us canada UK Australia New Zealand now
It's not even a matter of importing. Curries already took over the top government positions (prime minister), in England, Scotland, and Ireland. They just need to keep increasing their political dominance, and change the constitutions of white countries to make it so that whites are second class citizens, and white girls must sexually submit to curries. As revenge for making them incel, curries must do to whites what the early American whites did to the blacks.

It's not even a matter of importing. Curries already took over the top government positions (prime minister), in England, Scotland, and Ireland. They just need to keep increasing their political dominance, and change the constitutions of white countries to make it so that whites are second class citizens, and white girls must sexually submit to curries. As revenge for making them incel, curries must do to whites what the early American whites did to the blacks.
@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @Pajeetcel

@tehgymcel420
ethnics will steal all pink cumskin pussy in canada soon

White foids would rather fuck all the stray dogs in India before touching a single currycel

I need a snowbunny gf too :feelsohh::feelsohh:

This guy has that confidence

Pink pussy is the best looking kind tbh

Low inhib chhapri-god

These are the types of person that the west decides to hire over Tyler or Nathan.

make higher incomes
If sucking your bosses cock more is a sign of superiority then I don't know what to say honestly...
Like why? I don't have anything against curries, I find them fascinating as a culture (even though the smells just unbearable), however how much money you make isn't a measure of how smart or good you are. It measures how much of an ass kisser you are.

He is probably a sex haver since he is so bold

All canadian women needs to get grapes by the curries