Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Currycel charged with touching 33 women in a Melbourne nightclub

@ilieknothing i bet those sluts who reported him to cops, would’ve had NO problem with being touched from behind if they turned around and saw chad touching them

But when they turned around and saw a dirty black curry touching them with his grubby subhuman hands, all of a sudden it’s a “traumatising event”.

The exact same actions, when performed by 2 people of diffERent looks, elicits a different response .

Oh but btw looks don’t mattER guys, people only judge you by your “pERsonality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:

It would be the most badass story if he gets released, then vERy soon aftERwards he tracks down each and evERy slut who reported him and ends up raping them one by one.

The best ending would be if he can escape ovERseas and go into hiding, or at least blow his brains out before being arrested

Based currycel

@ilieknothing i bet those sluts who reported him to cops, would’ve had NO problem with being touched from behind if they turned around and saw chad touching them

But when they turned around and saw a dirty black curry touching them with his grubby subhuman hands, all of a sudden it’s a “traumatising event”.

The exact same actions, when performed by 2 people of diffERent looks, elicits a different response .

Oh but btw looks don’t mattER guys, people only judge you by your “pERsonality”

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
Exactly, the term “unwanted” should be stricken from all laws. Foids are stupid and should not be able to determine who is a criminal

" Curry lives matter "

Exactly, the term “unwanted” should be stricken from all laws. Foids are stupid and should not be able to determine who is a criminal

This curry works in a top-tiER IT company (PwC), he is a valued membER of society, yet the police brought charges against him and the judge will most likely send him to prison for a couple of years, because getting “justice” for a bunch of worthless whores is so important that it has to come at the cost of society missing out on 2 years worth of the valuable sERvices he could’ve contributed to society if he wasn’t locked up with low iq violent criminals who have committed much worse crimes

Clown world

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

I
This curry works in a top-tiER IT company (PwC), he is a valued membER of society, yet the police brought charges against him and the judge will most likely send him to prison for a couple of years, because getting “justice” for a bunch of worthless whores is so important that it has to come at the cost of society missing out on 2 years worth of the valuable sERvices he could’ve contributed to society if he wasn’t locked up with low iq violent criminals who have committed much worse crimes

Clown world

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
isn’t PwC an accounting firm that does boring audit shit?

However, it is brutal that he is going to go to jail just for touching foids. He probably won’t be able to get a white collar job after he is out, he has to work at 7/11

Brutal smelly curry subhuman nigger pill

I

isn’t PwC an accounting firm that does boring audit shit?

However, it is brutal that he is going to go to jail just for touching foids. He probably won’t be able to get a white collar job after he is out, he has to work at 7/11

I meant to say he works IT in a big company (although that company is an accounting firm).

But yeah, he will be put on the sex offendER’s registry now and will have to lie on his resume about his incarcERation even if he is applying for low to mid level jobs upon his release

ovER!

Last edited:
Brutal smelly curry subhuman nigger pill

As I mentioned in a previous comment, if chad pERformed the same actions as this curry did, these sluts would go with chad back to his hotel room so that they can suck chads cock and get fucked by chad in pussy/ass

ThERefore, This curry ISN’T being punished for his actions

He is being punished for being a curry!

That’s what makes it even more brutal

You can dedicate your whole life to education and careER development, you can be a hard-working man who doesn’t cause any physical harm to othERs, YET you can have it all taken away from you just because you wERe born as a curry!

Are you beginning to undERstand the brutality of existing as a curry niggER subhuman?

Last edited:
As I mentioned in a previous comment, if chad pERformed the same actions as this curry did, the girls would go back with chad to hotel room so that they can suck chads cock and get fucked by chad in pussy/ass

ThERefore, This curry ISN’T being punished for his actions

He is being punished for being a curry!

That’s what makes it even more brutal

You can dedicate your whole life to education and careER development, you can be a hard-working man who doesn’t cause any physical harm to othERs, YET you can have it all taken away from you just because you wERe born as a curry!

Are you beginning to undERstand the brutality of existing as a curry niggER subhuman?
i think a curry can only live in curryland else he will be subjected to alot of injustice like this everywhere he goes in the west

i think a curry can only live in curryland else he will be subjected to alot of injustice like this everywhere he goes in the west

I’m a dark skinned curry (just like the curry in this post), and I live in the same country as the curry in this post (Australia).

So you can imagine that my expERiences haven’t been too diffERent from the expERiences of the curry in this post

Last edited:
I’m a dark skinned curry (just like the curry in this post), and I live in the same country as the curry in this post (Australia).

So you can imagine that my expERiences living in this country, haven’t been too diffERent from the expERiences of the curry in this post
Was your life better socially and mentally in curryland?

I want to become low inhib enough for this but I also don’t want to get arrested because there are no good copes in prison

Free my nigga dawg

Was your life better socially and mentally in curryland?

I grew up in Australia and am an Australian Citizen. Im not sure why you made the assumption that I spent a decent amount of my developmental years growing up in curryland.

But it’s brutal when you feel like a foreignER and an outsidER in the country you grew up in (despite speaking the native/local language fluently/proficiently and culturally fitting into society well), just because you “look diffERent” (even though your pERsonality is probably vERy similiar to people of othER races who also grew up hERe).

Last edited:
Let him grope. (in Enlisted)

Enlisted 0aBgTcAkNo

Last edited:
I grew up in Australia and am an Australian Citizen. Im not sure why you made the assumption that I spent a decent amount of my developmental years growing up in curryland.
oh no mango are you trigerred because i thought u lived in india since u are INDIAN.

would you like to me apologize? I didnt mean to cause you any trauma or ptsd

oh no mango are you trigerred because i thought u lived in india since u are INDIAN.

would you like to me apologize? I didnt mean to cause you any trauma or ptsd

Nah, I just think it’s low IQ to be so one-dimensional in your thinking that you can ONLY imagine someone who is of an ethnicity which is not local to a particular country, moving thERe at a latER age, while not even taking into considERation the “possibility” that they could’ve grown up thERe from the start

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
he should just rope. going to jail is dumb

Nah, I just think it’s low IQ to be so one-dimensional in your thinking that you can ONLY imagine someone who is of an ethnicity which is not local to a particular country, moving thERe at a latER age, while not even taking into considERation of them having grown up thERe as even being a “possibility”.
I deeply apologize i am low iq for thinking like this you are right

No need to apologise. You r on the block list now
Dudes more fragile than a troon :feelskek:
@Fat Link u wanted to push this idiot to be mod?

Based free my bro

Pat one chick on the ass and all of a sudden it's an international crime lol.

If he was Chad they would like it.

He wasn’t charismatic enough

512px Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

"Be confident bro"

exact same thing happens in SF/Silicon valley.

when the foids went berserk with the me too bull crap and accusing tech workers of sexual harassment, they were not referring to the white males in the tech companies (WHO THEY ACTUALLY HIT ON, yes you read that right, the foids actually aggressively hit on the white males).

they are referring to the asian and indian tech workers.

foids are racist pieces of shit.