Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel changfishing as Korean

I want to go to congratulate him and shake his hand based curry

my predictions are becoming reality, soon asians will have the third highest SMV on earth...
currycels bleach your skin and get monolids asap

my predictions are becoming reality, soon asians will have the third highest SMV on earth...
currycels bleach your skin and get monolids asap
I will become sea gook

I will become sea gook
which is your caste? if you are brahmin you may pass as vietnamese kinh, if dalit its over you can only aim to be a pinoy gook

which is your caste? if you are brahmin you may pass as vietnamese kinh, if dalit its over you can only aim to be a pinoy gook
Iam muslim, I really want to be kinh Moggers, but I can only pass as fillipino if I had mongoloid eye area. It’s brutally over for me. Chang wins

pajeetas (especially of the paki and bengal variety) are obsessed with gaypop
It must be the mainland ones. I have never seen a Western born currywhore date a chink before.

Even the lightskinned slightly mongolid looking south asians just look like mutts. Kpop "pheno" isn't common even in Korea.

Koreans can't be incels. Turn yourself into namjoon or junkcock
Women like the same shit everywhere, no actual adult woman over 18 goes crazy from seeing a 5'7 manlet without a deep voice caked up with makeup. I've seen many of these kpop fangirls end up with men that look nothing like the celebrities that they fawned/fawn over.

Women like the same shit everywhere, no actual adult woman over 18 goes crazy from seeing a 5'7 manlet without a deep voice caked up with makeup. I've seen many of these kpop fangirls end up with men that look nothing like the celebrities that they fawned/fawn over.
True, most 18-21 years old girls like neutral guys-not too feminine and masculine guys. However, kpop changs are more on the feminine side.