Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel calls for race war against Canada after being called a street shitter

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1eglp0q/canada_tired_of_being_merely_the_most_irrelevant/

Now the latest is to claim Indian-Canadians are defecating in the street. Yes I sh*t you not. Would it surprise you they are misrepresenting this issue as well?

I'm sorry I have to go here but I have to in order to address this point.

https://preview.redd.it/x7w0vm4qguf...bp&s=8c8a11c0cceaa7b0b78a4c7da146eb4e1b9791f8

https://preview.redd.it/dxc0pm4qguf...bp&s=f1f8c51ce3e1f74e4b6c8a883666330ffd8949dc

I lived in San Francisco awhile. San Francisco is the poop capital of the world. The government has a human waste map. There's an app to track all the human waste !

It's no joke. Having lived there, in a non-trivial number of streets, you have to watch where you're stepping. And you can see the residue on the streets.

That waste did not come from Indians. Nor Asians. I saw whites with their pants down dumping on the street. It came from white (and black) people, homeless, semi-homeless people.

There are white people today pooping on the streets of San Francisco. More than any other city. Though it's wrong, notice that Asians don't photograph them and shame white people to quit being disgusting and clean up their act. We deal with it - but not in ways to invite disgust at a whole group of people.

Meanwhile, Canadian lowlifes have circulated obviously doctored photographs of Indians on Twitter claiming Canadian-Indians are pooping in the street. In one widely promoted case by Canadian racists, which claimed an Indian defecated at a gas station, the owner of the gas station pointed out the image was photoshopped.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These retards are going to get me killed.

>Claims Canada is the most "irrelevant" country in the West
>Moved there
>Claims White Canadians are low-IQ
>Is literally Indian

He also doesn't need to make threads like this, when tons of Jews & SJW faggots will effortlessly defend him & his "people" if they can even be classified as human beings on the same level as Whites/Europeans & Asians.

The fact he had to bring up random examples of a few(likely drunk, on drugs, or homeless) Whites & Blacks doing what Curries are known for just proves the fact they(curries) live up to the street-shitter name/meme.

This is what I want to do to Curries, especially the ones in the West:

Homelander laser eyes

These retards are going to get me killed.
I guarantee you in some kind of hypothetical race-war, myself & others would be fighting alongside a few self-hating Curries & some HAPAs/Mutts.

I wouldn't mind them if they didn't have such a massive chip on their shoulders.

Jeetcord

Its over for currycels. Theyre never going to get the halo, like BBCs do, even ricecels have a higher status than them, in US and Canada.

total canada death

do currys street shit in Canada?

>Claims Canada is the most "irrelevant" country in the West
>Moved there
>Claims White Canadians are low-IQ
>Is literally Indian

He also doesn't need to make threads like this, when tons of Jews & SJW faggots will effortlessly defend him & his "people" if they can even be classified as human beings on the same level as Whites/Europeans & Asians.

The fact he had to bring up random examples of a few(likely drunk, on drugs, or homeless) Whites & Blacks doing what Curries are known for just proves the fact they(curries) live up to the street-shitter name/meme.

This is what I want to do to Curries, especially the ones in the West:

View attachment 1211495

I guarantee you in some kind of hypothetical race-war, myself & others would be fighting alongside a few self-hating Curries & some HAPAs/Mutts.
This goes for any immigrant complaining about "muh racism" tbh. If it's that bad then go back to your fucking country