Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Currycel: blackpillers made me hate my race

born curry = over

It takes time to see the fruit of our goals. So keep at them, like the Gym for example
Give me a reddit tip... No, not so obvious please.

i often get confused as other races esp clean shaven
I am still the same skinny fat trash loser incel i was in March of last year and then in August and then in November. I spend HOURs doomscrolling, rotting, and being depressed.

What is @Ricordanza doing? :dafuckfeels:

well my life experiences are my life experiences. I just say what I've seen and experienced.

I've seen curry men get the worst treatment from foids here in SF/Silicon valley. I mean its really bad for us Asian men as well but for curry its even worst.

It made me angry tbh. I never interacted a lot with curries before moving here so when I got here and started to get to know them I noticed they were all chill and nice. Then I saw how brutal foids were to them and felt some comraderie with them.

Last edited:
Good. he got rid of his copes

im not entirely against curry genocide tbh

well my life experiences are my life experiences. I just say what I've seen and experienced.

I've seen curry men get the worst treatment from foids here in SF/Silicon valley. I mean its really bad for us Asian men as well but for curry its even worst.

It made me angry tbh. I never interacted a lot with curries before moving here so when I got here and started to get to know them I noticed they were all chill and nice. Then I saw how brutal foids were to them and felt some comraderie with them.
Curries suffer the obstacles of life that niggers claim to face on a daily basis.

One hand, i get matches daily on hinge (wo even commenting on their photos), and on the other hand, i battle great body dysmorphia because i’m still a virgin at 20, but i’m no longer kiseless as of december 13. and had one more makeout two sundays ago.

I do not what to do anymore. I feel like it’s kinda too late? A girl i made out with two weeks ago look visibly dissappointed, and i’m still extremely depressed and arguably suicidal over this because of the amount she complimented my looks all throughout. She looked so disappointed that i was inexperienced.
"I get matches and have made out with girls, but mang, understand, I'm just so depressed:soy::soy:."

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsUgh::feelswhat:

r/SubconDelusion :feelskek:
Screenshot 2024 01 27 170737
Screenshot 2024 01 27 170751

"I get matches and have made out with girls, but mang, understand, I'm just so depressed:soy::soy:."

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsUgh::feelswhat:
That already makes his anecdote make no sense, and adding to that the facts that this was:
1. Posted on soyddit
2. Posted on the biggest currycope subcuckit

I'm only left with the belief this guy's lying through his teeth about these encounters :forcedsmile:

That already makes his anecdote make no sense, and adding to that the facts that this was:
1. Posted on soyddit

I'm only left with the belief this guy's lying through his teeth about these encounters :forcedsmile:
Quite likely.

Blackpillers didnt ruin his life, facing the truth did

I don't like when ugly ethnics blame race when it's their looks holding them back. Ugly whites do just as bad as any other race. Race comes into consideration at the 6/7 range because you're not good looking but not bad either so foids go for the more popular/in style race. At 8/9 then race stops mattering cuz you can generally get girls of any race tho whites tend to have a halo and ethnics a falio so it might be hard to get stacies if you are ethnic.

The truth was too brutal for him, the black pill is not for everyone.

They deserve it. They are weak effete simp weirdos who are secretly very lustful, envious and full of impotent rage. They belittle and abuse Asian people like yourself in Curryland btw(look up racism against North Eastern Indians). If they had the power they would rape and murder your people without a second thought. The only reason they are nice to you is because they have zero power in Murica.

1. Posted on soyddit

Believe me he is. These pahadi curries are the biggest liers all of time. They claim that Hitler said German women to be impregnated by them because they are the true Aryans once. I am not even kidding. This is actually reality.

Tagging some users to see this shit
@wereq @starcrapoo

They deserve it. They are weak effete simp weirdos who are secretly very lustful, envious and full of impotent rage. They belittle and abuse Asian people like yourself in Curryland btw(look up racism against North Eastern Indians). If they had the power they would rape and murder your people without a second thought. The only reason they are nice to you is because they have zero power in Murica.
Yea I've seen videos of curries harassing white tourists. They can be very aggressive. Curries are the worst abusers when it comes to lusting for women of other races and yet being very protective of their own. Even moreso than cumskin males.

But in the end an Indian being racist would be like a nigger using the word cracker or a typical filipino midget being racist.

Its completely meaningless and quite laughable.

Because its racism coming from an individual from a group thats low on the totem pole and powerless.

Last edited:
im not entirely against curry genocide tbh
It would be a mercy to drop some nuclear bombs on them tbh. Instead, bombs are being dropped on Ukraine and palestine, 2 lands with far superior genetics

Because its racism coming from an individual from a group thats low on the totem pole and powerless.
This so much. It always so funny when I see some jeet nigger on Twitter talking back to whites or arabs or Asians when all 3 of these groups genuinely look down on indisns moreso than blacks. FFS, jeets literally have history from medieval times of paying whiter-race men to fuck their wives to have lighter kids

Being proud of being curry was retarded. He needed to be put down a few notches and face reality.

Rascism is everywhere now :fuk: ,India should be separated into each states , hope 6 sisters of India would join with China which they can greatly benefit from.

It would be a mercy to drop some nuclear bombs on them tbh. Instead, bombs are being dropped on Ukraine and palestine, 2 lands with far superior genetics
Lands with superior genetics bombed into shithole lol, kek.

FFS, jeets literally have history from medieval times of paying whiter-race men to fuck their wives to have lighter kids
Source for this? Though I certainly don't doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back